Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This is what I don't get...

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by daryl_for_prez, Nov 17, 2013.

1. daryl_for_prez

daryl_for_prez New Member

Oh gosh before I even start if you absolutly love Carol don't even read this... lol.
    What is with Carol's ATTITUDE?!
    Even when she talks to Rick in this episode she just blurts things out that makes me cringe, like when Rick said "you murdered 2 of our own" and Carol said something like, "you killed just one". Idk her whole "I'm a bad ass appeal" just turns me off to her even more. And when Lizzie called her mom and she goes "don't call me mom." but then tells those 2 weirdos later on in the episode she has 2 little girls. Yeah her husband abused her but that doesn't give her a right to be plain nasty to everyone.

When Rick made Carol leave, i was overjoyed. But here is what I don't understand. Everyone is making a huge deal about Daryl's reaction to Rick leaving Carol behind...? Like yeah they are friends, but they were never lovers. Carol tried to get in his pants all the time, but there was a never an indication he wanted to. It just gets kind of irritating after a while because I picture Daryl as an independent bad ass not searching for love with Carol. Just because he was determined to find her daughter (whom she doesn't even acknowledge.. ) doesn't mean they are meant to be. I'm kind of hoping he just shrugs it off. She murdered 2 of their own and if it was Daryl sick I doubt she'd hesitate. He never once came onto her so I'm really wondering where this whole idea of them being in love came from. I could understand if they kissed but they don't even flirt! Except for when Carol fails to... not to mention in season 1 and 2 he basically told her to F off... Idk I just don't get it. Rick had every right to make her leave. If it was Carl or Judith that were sick she would have killed them! I'm sure Rick thought about that too. I think it was good that he finally stepped up for the first time in a long time and did something.
    I could see Daryl and Glenn together before I see Daryl and Carol.

2. Shadow

Shadow Member

I stopped reading here, thanks for the warning ;D

3. Blade

Blade Member

At the start of season 3 I thought Daryl & Carol was going to happen but then it just didn't go anywhere,
    Carol has grown cold and that Shane comment to Rick was out of line. Good riddance to her!

4. batongal

batongal Active Member

Well I don't see anything sexual about the two of them together. I just think they have a really close bond...he trusts her completely and he goes to her in confidence. The writers sure went out of their way to keep us all in cliff hanger mode till Rick tells Daryl he banished Carol. They are doing that for a reason...there is going to be a strong reaction from Daryl and I don't know if that is good or bad for Rick.