Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This past season.

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 5' started by niquil, May 27, 2015.

1. niquil

niquil New Member

In an episode this last season the group with Glenn, Maggie and Abraham came across a compound surrounded by walkers. I tried to scour the interwebs and couldn't find anything.

Anyone know anything about this place? Why it's there? Will it be apart of the story later, etc

2. Heriot of Fire

Maybe those walkers weren't really dead and there was just a new iphone to be released.

3. niquil

niquil New Member

Nice.

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I believe you are referring to the farm where the herd clustered up. The scene where they stopped with the fire truck and walked over the hill? That was just a farm that as overrun by zombies, probably brought there by the cattle penned up inside and just isolated enough to where nothing has drawn them away yet. I hope that answers your question, though it does not show anything particularly special or important about this place save for the point of showing a herd.

5. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I thought the place Abraham, Glenn, Maggie and the others came upon when they stopped the fire truck was one of the refugee centers. It appeared that the place was full of walkers. I don't recall them coming upon a place surrounded by walkers - unless it was at the end when they were approaching Grady Memorial in Atlanta. It was surrounded pretty much by walkers.

I think they closed out the Grady Memorial story with Beth's death----- UNLESS, now that all of the peope with medical skills are dead, they want to go back and kidnap the doctor or persuade him to join them.

6. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

R u talking about the slaughterhouse? When the truck broke down and eugene confessed he wasnt a scientist? n was nearly beaten to death by Abraham? There were thousands there. My guess is it will tie in with the season 4a episode, they come across the mega herd. Or they're just reminding us that this is still a huge threat

7. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Well, Grady's in Georgia. The asz is in Virginia. Going back to get the doctor would probably be more dangerous than simply not having a doctor. Lol.