Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This season loves to end episodes with knock outs

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Walker3895, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Walker3895

Walker3895 Member

So far this season a lot of episodes ended with a person being knocked out. Is this a new thing we should get used to or is the knock out chain over?

Bob, Eugene, carol and now Sasha.

2. cowboy's person

Huh... I completely failed to notice this pattern til now. I guess it's a way to raise the stakes and make us worry about our protagonists. They've gotten so good at protecting themselves that they need to be fully unconscious/incapacitated for us to fear for their safety. If the Grady cops abducted Carol while she was conscious, we would probably all have been sitting there fully expecting (maybe unrealistically) some major asskicking the next time we see Carol with the cops.

3. Epikreborn

Epikreborn New Member

Good catch. So who's next on the knock out list?

4. cowboy's person

Tyreese? He's a sucker for sob stories. ;)

5. sacrdandprofne

I think it will b-
    *gets knocked out *

6. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

I have noticed this, but I don't like how some characters seem to suddenly lose all their sensibility just so the writers can create some suspense. The scene where Sasha gets knocked out was silly to me because Sasha has never trusted anybody so easily. I don't care if Bob 2.0 told some sad story. It was not in character with Sasha. I also thought that Carol running out into the road to get hit by a car was confusing. I could see if a child was in the middle of the street and she saved the child before getting hit but nothing like that happened.

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

In a different episode I would agree about Sasha, but here she is still reeling from Bob's loss and this guy just lucked into that chink in her paranoid armor. NEXT episode she won't be trusting *anyone*.

8. jimmora

jimmora Member

Dean told me Eugene blew his knee out when he was knocked out. You know you got to stop walkers on screen, s*** he gets in the open and two guys, big ole animals nail his ass. Dean said he couldn't put any weight on his knee. Looks like he torn 2 knee ligaments, that doesn't sound to encouraging.