Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This subsection is here one day after the 8 finale?

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Another Day in the Diamond' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

People want to talk about Wrath right now. Its less than 24 hours from the season 8 finale.

edit: Thanks. Looks like its down in the FTWD section now. :)

#1 Neuropyramidal, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

So are we going to get the Clarks backstory for Ep. 2. ?

3. Sully

Sully Active Member

I think so. I think they're going to spend at least this episode flashing us back to what's been going on with them the last two years.

I kind of hope they spend more than that though because I feel like two years is a lot to cover and I don't want them to rush it. But at the same time I kind of don't want to waste time on filler stuff either so hopefully it all plays out well.

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Oh cool we get a flashback type episode to help fill in the time gap like 4x01 did and bring it to the same moment 4x01 ended. Sounded like maybe Alicia and them got into trouble with the bad guys seen approaching the stadium in the 4x02 preview. Regardless, this should be a great episode. Been curious to see what Madison has been up to and to see her running her own settlement, built from the ground up is exciting! Wonder who else is living with all them!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I was so excited for season 4 but after the first episode I have to say that the excitement level has dwindled