Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Thomas' arm...

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by PepperAnn, Jun 4, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Rewatching the last few episodes and it hit me, why didn't they just chop off Thomas' arm???? I'm sure it's already been said but I was too lazy to look around. Lol

2. mishone

mishone Member

Because it has to be done right away. Also they may not even know yet on Fear that it works if done right after the bite. Remember this crew is just beginning to learn how to cope ic za.

3. PepperAnn

True. But they didn't know if it would work with Hershel either and they didn't even have to think about it. Just acted.

Sigh. I'll just go on pretending that he was alone and there was no one around to do it. :p

#3 PepperAnn, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  4. mishone

mishone Member

I think Thomas was alone with the church people when he was bit and how he got back to the vinyard is not known or how long it took.

When Herschel,was bit he was the one to insist on amputation. He took a chance but I think he was a vet, thereby giving an educated guess.

5. PepperAnn

i wondered when it was that he got bit. Makes sense that it was probably at the church after they all got sick and died. I have heard several people say he was bit by one of Celia's caged walkers. Which made no sense to me. Especially since there was no reference to it.