Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Those guys that came into the house..

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - Claimed' started by luvmichonne, Feb 24, 2014.

1. luvmichonne

luvmichonne Member

I couldn't find a thread on this so I'm starting one. So, those guys that came into the house when Rick was sleeping, do you think there is any significance to that or just some added drama to make the story awesome?

2. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

I think it's the same house that we see Daryl and Beth enter in the following episode that's full of zombies... so maybe the whole point of them is showing how all the zombies ended up in the house and we will know the danger that D and B are in before they do.
    When they showed the precap the house looked the same especially the front stairs and porch.

3. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

It's a reminder that the walkers aren't the only threat out there. It was a very subtle reminder about how impossible it is to be out on your own, especially as a woman like Rick did to Carol.

I ended up liking this part of the story more than the rest of the episode because (1) Rick finally got his groove back (and finally got a clean shirt); (2) that was cool when the guy Rick killed in the bathroom is overheard to have turned into a walker attacking the rest of these rats; (3) these guys were really a scary threat; and (4) back to point #1, Rick saved himself, Michonne and Carl.

4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

If it is the same house, Daryl and Beth will find evidence of Rick, Carl and Michonne. Michonne's shirt is there, same with Rick's.

5. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

They may think they have been eaten lol

6. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

Good point, the bandits found the shirts and probably left them there and there are probably now a few dead walker bodies in there.

7. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

About 95% sure it's not the same. Daryl and Beth seem to be walking into the club house at the Golf course they find. You can compare the building when it's off in the distance and as they are about to enter.

8. fullkrause

fullkrause Member

Agreed! They were definitely at a golf course and entering a club house!!! Maybe they're at Augusta National,lol

9. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

I think these guys will be a recurring threat. I doubt it's insignificant that the guy saw Rick hiding under the bed before he was choked out. At some point they'll be back, the guy will recognize Rick, and it won't be good.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Did Rick kill bathroom guy, or just knock him out? That's what I'd like to know.

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The toilet dude? Rick killed him, he turned, and the other members of the group found out near the end of the episode. The other guy near the bed I think was just knocked out.

12. BatmansHooker

Oh yeah, I forgot about the scene when there were walker sounds coming from inside the house. Thanks!

13. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

To be honest, my comicmind kept saying that the guy that killed the other possibly could be Negan and my tvmind said you're insane... Logically it wasn't his group so I guess it's just a add of drama. Or like somebody else said, a pre explanation for the danger Beth and Daryl are going to walk in.

But what the hell, why choked that fella the other one and left him there and went back sleeping? At least hit the brain, it's not like the ZA just started... He had to know

14. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Rick strangled bathroom guy, and left the door partially open so he could leave the bathroom when he turned. When the lead scavenger ran back into the house, it was because bathroom guy turned and was feeding on a former comrade.

The guy who lost the fight for the bed was knocked out; he was still breathing while Rick was hiding under the bed. The bathroom walker bit bed guy, who woke up screaming.

15. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

The guy that got knocked out might return. There must be a reason why the writers had him see Rick under the bed.

16. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

He died and became a zombie. You could hear the screams as the other guys were being attacked.

17. BatmansHooker

Thanks, pals. My memory neglected that scene! :zombies_lol:

18. thewalkingmummy

I think that was just for suspense during the scene. Realistically, as he was knocked out, he would have been first to be attacked by the new walker.

Incidentally, did anyone else find it strange that the two men would fight each other almost to death over a bed to lie on???? I mean, they've probably been travelling together for who knows how long encountering all sorts of issues and they fight over a bed?!?! I actually thought initially that they guy was dead. Doesn't really make a lot of sense but maybe they were just trying to show us who we were dealing with.

19. MustardMan

MustardMan Member

^^ This
    These kinds of things don't just happen for no reason or for quick cheap trills. We'll see those guys again. Maybe they meet up with someone else from the group next

20. Dulak

Dulak Member

ya Im a bit worried that at some point in the future - that guy whom saw rick is going to recognize him elsewhere and there will be problems ...

I have a feeling terminus will be something decent on the outside but again sinister on the inside and those dudes were a part of it.