Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Those two guys from Philly worry me ...

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by speedmaster, Feb 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I was 'meh' about the bar scene. The obvious reason it was written was to show how 'hard' and 'edgy' Rick has to be to survive in this new world, but eh. he's a cop. He knows how to deal with lowlifes, and it was so obvious that Rick was lying. Why bother with such a silly lie? Those guys weren't fooled in the slgihtest. I would've preferred he ask some questions about the group. What if there were dependants stranded because Rick had to play gunfighter with the stupid dudes in the bar. Also, what was the harm, to tipping them off to a local farm where the group could rest. More humans around the better, is my feeling.

I just felt, the stuff in the bar was way too impulsive. I get what the writers are trying to do, but all the group needed to do was tell those clowns to move along, and whatever. But I would've felt better about the situation if Rick asked a bit more questions. TRuthfully they had plenty of room on the farm. Its not like there are crops there anyway. =-)

2. boutte

boutte Active Member

Yeah I do think Rick could have pumped these guys for more information. On the other hand once you a pull a gun on some one you can't really complain if wind up with a bullet in your head.

3. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Rick did tell those clowns to move along and as a result, Dave giggled then went for his gun. So who decided to start playing "gunfighter"? Watch again, and watch closer and you'll have your answer as to who went for their guns first. Although I agree, it might have been good for Rick to turn the interrogation tables and ask more questions, but then again, he already had their number. And Truthfully, there is NO room on any farm full of survivors for a pack of bandits that want to rob, pillage and rape the women. As you point out, Rick knows all about lowlifes and how to read them, more so than lay people that think it's an awesome idea to bring these kind of people home. No amount of questioning was going to change what they were, and what they were after, Rick who spotted it in them, already knew that.

4. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

The group already had bad people like Shane, Darril and his brother, and the abusive father. Why does he think they are worse than them? He should have let them join them. Anyway he didn't have to lead to a fight with them, he could lie to them, so he wouldn't have to kill them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Let's tally up your score.
    +500 First post.
    +10,000 misspelled Daryl's name.
    +42,500 four years plus change thread necromancy
    +100,000 Darwin Award idea
    Subtotal: 153,000
    x4 combo multiplier
    Final score: 612,000

This has to be a record.

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

It's that time again.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Two guys from Philly up to no good ? ... just looking for cheesesteaks and tastykakes I bet.