Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Thoughts On Party Games??

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Blaz3 Wun, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Blaz3 Wun

Blaz3 Wun Member

Just curious as to the thoughts that players have on the current party games.

Do you like some, hate some, wish there were a few others?

I personally like the games, it's fun to just take away the tactics and just kill eachother with random guns, that some of us probably never even touch in a basic match.

Only thing I don't like much, is the constant readings that the radar sends out.

You figure, when there's 12 players in most maps, it's not that hard to find someone. and I just feel like i'm getting owned, or vice versa; I'm constantly owning someone else. It's mostly because you can track enemy movements with only a 1 or 2 second delay on the radar screen.

I want the radar to stay so it keeps players from just camping areas, but really prefer it to have more delay on the scans. That way you can know where some enemies are, but by the time you get there, you really have to run and find them. not just look at the screen a second there and go "oh there he is!" and jump out the front door spraying.

Also wish there were a couple more party games kind of like Halo had with GriffBall and stuff like that. Just funny games you could even pay 5-10 bucks as a DLC package.

Dodgeball but with Semtex? lol, Just random matches that you could jump on Live and kill 10 minutes playing.

idk, those are some thoughts and opinions I have on it. So feel free to add your 2 cents. :popcorn:

2. StateOfFear

StateOfFear Member

the radar is a good feature. hiding in one in the chamber and sticks and stones would absolutely ruin the game. the radar just keeps it fast paced and makes you have to play to win.

personally id love to see the old school mode from cod4 reinstated. it was like 3x health, low gravity, and weapons and perks had fixed map spawns instead of a custom load out. just good fun halo/unreal style

3. Mbellamy09

Mbellamy09 Member

Don't play them now without the duty dollars lol.

4. NegaTim

NegaTim New Member

Same, or at least very rarely. Somehow the gameplay is ruined without the sound of kids screaming over the 10 cod points they lost lol

5. CraftBrewNAJ

CraftBrewNAJ Member

Sticks and stones should...they need to take the radar out of sharpshooter. Total mistake...

6. Blaz3 Wun

Blaz3 Wun Member

Like I said, I don't mind the radar at all, it definitely keeps people from camping too much and making the game less fun. My problem is with how constant the radar scans are. It goes off every second or two. To me, that's just too fast because it makes it almost impossible to be any kind of stealthy. So just like sticks and stones and 1 in the chamber, where you frequently try to knife someone....you have almost no chance at coming up from behind them because all they do is take a quick glance at the radar and see the huge red dot coming up on them

7. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Well-Known Member

I always supported wager matches

8. Gezza93

Gezza93 Active Member

That changed, in Black Ops it only showed the radar when there was only 2 people left. I agree with it though. People used to hide in OITC and then when they were the last one they'd have 3 lives and win with just 1 or 2 kills. Really good idea for a game but never played it much for that reason.

9. BlackOps2.co

BlackOps2.co Member

The party games are very well done for the most part. Radar always on for sticks and stones was a great add on! LOVE IT!

10. Im Hudson

Im Hudson Member

I want Radar on for Sticks and Stones (we also need the top 3 people highlighted as yellow pings!) and One in the Chamber. I want Radar off for Gun Game and Sharpshooter.

11. SpankyJohnson

SpankyJohnson Member

I love party games, especially One in the Chamber. The problem is that hardly anyone plays them. It's not uncommon to see < 20 people in some modes.

12. MC917

MC917 Member

Infected. That game mode was awesome. Also like Blaz3, dodgeball with semtex and tomahawk