Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

three questions

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by itsfoz, Nov 17, 2015.

1. itsfoz

itsfoz Member

Daryl asking those three questions to who we believe to be 'Dwight' was ridiculously satisfying. Knowing what happens with Dwight and Rick's group but also just because I love that Gimple and co never neglect that part of meeting new people.

2. Berry

Berry Member

It's also interesting how much they learn about the new people from the questions.

Contrast this with our modern version (typical first date type questions)

1. What do you do? (career)

2. Where did you grow up (family)

3. What do you do for fun (interests/hobbies)

Instead of all these mundane questions, it's boiled down to what's REALLY important... how good are you at killing, and what is your motivation behind those kills.

It is now expected that everyone kills, it's the WHY that separates the desirables from the undesirables.

3. EINTKALILFG

EINTKALILFG New Member

So glad I haven't had to do the first date thing in almost a decade and a half now. I feel like if I did though, I'd want to ask the TWD three questions, not for a serious answer necessarily but to gauge their humor.

4. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Very important that he unlocked the car door for him too, lets you know what kind of lover he would be.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

It's a sure fire way to find out if the person is a Walking Dead fan or not.

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I actually told the last guy I dated, on the first day that we hung out, that I had to leave early to get home in time to make snacks before Fear the Walking Dead came on, and that he shouldn't be offended by this. And then I waited for him to get offended. I figured that's something a guy should know about me right from the start. :zombies_lol:

7. Berry

Berry Member

did he get offended?

8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

He laughed, but I couldn't tell whether it was a genuine laugh or an "uh oh, this chick is crazy" laugh.

He watches TWD but is a couple seasons behind (which I judged him for), but he also said he likes Z Nation and some horror movies, so I figured we were good.

Then later, he asked me to the movies and I told him that I wasn't into rom-coms or anything like that, and he thought that was great. I suggested we go to a horror movie, and that was even better because he was joking about how I'd be scared and he'd have to comfort me. So we went to the Green Inferno, and I did warn him it was about cannibals, and it was alllllll good until he realized I was nowhere near scared and was lmao at some of the more gruesome special effects (Nicotero worked on them). I tried to talk to him about the film afterward -- as you do -- but he didn't seem into it at all. :zombies_lol:

9. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Seriously! Inquiring minds want to know!

10. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

If I were on that date with you I'd be like "JACKPOT!" <3

11. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

*packing my stuff to move stateside, brb* <3

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'm surprised he didn't say, "I love ""Tears of the Walking Dead"" too, why don't I go over and watch it with you?"

13. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I think I threw him off his game with the "...and you shouldn't be offended by this" part. I'm still finding that quite funny. It just kind of came out of my mouth before I remembered that's not the sort of joke I should be making before a person has become accustomed to my sense of humour.

But yeah, if he'd said that "Tears" thing, there wouldn't have been a second date. ;)

The three date questions should be something like:

1. Do you watch TWD, and are you up to date?
    2. Who is your favourite character?
    3. Why?

14. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

This is a fantastic date screening technique.

15. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

1. Every monday morning I get up at 4 am to watch the new episode. (I am probably the first guy in Belgium to watch the new ep) Leading up to the next episode I rewatch the current episode at least twice.
    2. Rick
    3. Because he's the biggest badass on the show. Despite the fact he is outclassed in (almost) every field (gunmanship, melee-combat, tracking and hunting, supply-runs, undercoverwork, engineering etc.) useful in the apocalypse by other members of his group, he never backs down and never gives up. And also the lines: "They're screwing with the wrong people", "Can't go back, Bob", "That's what I'm going to use to kill you", "I hear Nebraska's nice", "This ain't a democracy anymore....

So despite the geographical inconvenience, can I date you now :)

16. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

This is (one of the many reasons) why I'm single. All the good guys live somewhere else.

Could I interest you in Canada? We also have hockey and beer (though not as good as yours), plus poutine and butter tarts, and a new prime minister who looks like a movie star. Here in Ontario, you can watch TWD in the Eastern Time Zone. :)

17. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

This passes my screening.

18. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

You had at me at maple syrup :) But I have a business here, so I can't exactly leave, but perhaps could I interest you in Belgium, we have beer, chocolate, waffles, belgian fries, we have a Minister of Health who looks like Jabba The Hutt (that's kind of a movie star) and impending terrorist attacks, so what's not to love.

19. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

TWD is like the other man or woman in the relationship.

20. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

In that case there's nothing wrong with a good ol' menage a trois