Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

three questions

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by itsfoz, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Thanks yes it was! Thats exactly what my reaction was too. If someone runs off from trying to ask them we definitely were not going to work out anyway!!!

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're doing okay. :) I've been reading the news about the raids and the lockdown and such in Brussels, but I'm not seeing a lot of news about the rest of the country.

Ahhhhhh...why do you have to live across the ocean? That sounds like the best date ever, actually. </3

3. itsfoz

itsfoz Member

It's not always what you answer to the three questions though.. I mean, I'd assume if you were in the Govenor's shoes and someone dropped the three questions, you'd be taken back anyway, let alone if you knew you had killed a **** load of people so unless you're an amazing improviser, I'm assuming you'd be able to read the lies pretty well?

Nonetheless, fair point.

4. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

I know right. But I started working on a raft, to cross said ocean. Can't figure out where to put my refrigerator though :).

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I understand you need some metric to judge people, and these questions are as good as any to start a dialogue. It just seems a little forced to me.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

If you ever have a free moment, read Kon Tiki. It's a true story of Thor Heyerdahl and his friends after WWII building a raft and sailing from South America across the Pacific Ocean to prove primitive peoples could have done the same. Very inspiring, and besides, what girl wouldn't be impressed by devotion like that?

7. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

They make planes now, ya know ;)

8. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Thanks, I put on my to read-list, but in all honesty, I think I'd be dead in a week.

But yes, every girl should be impressed by that kind of devotion, plus it would give me an excuse to utter the line from one of my favourite comedies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWTclwsq73A

9. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

A raft is more in my pricerange. Plus the food is also probably better :)

10. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

You're trying to win her over, don't tell her that you're poor just yet. Although maybe the fact that you're a Step Brothers fan makes up for it.

11. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

It's not that I'm "poor" poor. Actually quite the contrary, just made some recent investments that aren't paying off yet. If they don't pay off in about a year, maybe 2, THEN I'm poor :D

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I tend to assume that anyone who owns all or part of their own business doesn't actually have any spending money. :)

13. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I would be totally impressed by that. If I saw him floating into Burlington Bay on his raft, it might even lead to a second date. ;)

And it would be about 3,800 miles, not 500, but who's counting? :(

14. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Nevah!

15. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Already starting to panic what I'd have to do to get that third date ;) Maybe carve our faces and the faces of the entire WD-cast starting from S1 until now in the Niagara Escarpment (yeah I looked that up ;) )

I'm also bringing 7.6 times the amount of seed :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Oooh boy, we're talking babies already! I call Godmother!

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I like a man who does his homework. <3

Yes, I do live below the escarpment, so it would be great to be able to look up there every day and see all the Walking Dead characters (Sam's head should be biggest) plus a reminder of our romantic second date. It would be like a Canadian Mount Rushmore, but way better.

Do you watch Z Nation? Please say yes. ;)

[​IMG]

18. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I have condoms that are 7.6 times as thick. :Grin:

19. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I wish there was a "love" button as this post deserves more than a "like". :zombies_lol:

20. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

I haven't gotten around to it. It was somewhere on my watch-list, just been bumped to number one. (after I finish Jessica Jones)