Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tid Nuggets and Barns

Discussion in 'Episode 1004 - Silence the Whisperers' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

As for where people are living, it appears that Daryl, Lydia, Judith, Michonne, and RJ all live in the same unit in the brownstone. It is the western-most unit at the west end of the building, the same unit Rick and Michonne lived in, and the same unit Deanna and Reg lived in. I believe briefly behind Daryl you could even see the stain on the wall that has been there since S5 at the welcoming party. Hard to tell for sure, it was dark, but there appeared to be a darkened vertical stain on the wall in the right position.

Confirming that is also the "Silence The Whispers" graffiti on the door. That door is the fifth door from the east side of the building, which is the same unit, and Lydia says "our door" when she talks about the writing. It makes sense I suppose that Michonne would want to keep her close because she knows she might be the key to Alpha not attacking. Although she wasn't present at the dinner, so there's that, but she was shown out walking in that opening sequence.

Carol was sitting on the steps of the next door over when Daryl approached her. She might be staying there now, with someone else.

Siddiq appeared to be coming out of the house just south of the brownstone building. Maybe looking across the pond at Lydia.

[click on images to enlarge]

[​IMG]

The trajectory of the tree seems to have been the green, and the building smashed was the barn circled.

[​IMG]

I guess it makes sense people are living in the barn as Hilltop has really been full since merging with Kingdom. They now have people living in the common space on the second floor of the Barrington House in a sort of fort city. Yumiko and Magna seem to live in this fort city.

And I was glad to see ASZ resident number 8 listening to Aaron as he trained people. She has been around since S5 where she was often seen as the ASZ gate keeper.

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

I now think Carol lives in the same unit with Daryl and Company. A big reason I didn't think so at first was because when Daryl brought her dinner to her bedroom door, that is not what the top of the stairs look like in Michonne's unit. But now that I watched the tail end of the episode again, Carol is actually standing out on the third floor balcony of Michonne's unit. So I think what we were seeing was the top of the stairs to the THIRD floor. [actually the 4th floor from the perspective of the south side of the building where the garages are].Carol must stay way up there.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

If I am ever lost somewhere and need guidance, I am calling Neuro.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

And I will come help you out of the turnstile :p :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

A little off topic but showing some love for ASZ resident 8 <3 what an OG. A very valuable soldier I hope!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Also, I appreciate seeing all the tents outside in Hilltop and the beds made up in the halls and common areas of Hilltop. Nicely shows how crowded it got when the Kingdommers moved in. I believe it was the barn that got smashed when the tree fell, and it seems all 9 injured were Kingdommers based on the dialogue. So they were probably sleeping in there in the loft or whatever - showing how every space is being utilized to house people. Though I’m surprised they haven’t built additional housing in the past 6 years (I think)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, it seems to have been the bar along the wall. The tree fell with the trajectory of my cartoon tree above.

• Like Like x 1