Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time For Natania To Go / Will Carol Lead Oceanside

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by westwingnut, Mar 27, 2017.

1. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I was surprised that none of the Oceansiders chose to go to war against the Saviors. Some of them wanted to go with Rick, but it was Natania's complete intransigence that prevented that. So I wonder if Natalia will be overthrown during the season finale. Maybe she will be deposed peacefully, or maybe her head wound will turn out to be fatal.

Story-wise, I find it difficult to believe that they would show a community with dozens of adult women, none of whom chose to join the fight. Think they would pull a stunt like that with a community where all the adults were men? I don't think so. Natania's gotta go.

#1 westwingnut, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. yuke

yuke Member

I think the fighters stayed because they needed to defend the camp. Particularly so because Oceanside does not have guns. I bet that some of the Oceanside fighters do eventually join the fights, particularly the sniper grandaughter.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is what I'm hoping as well - that they find some way to join the fight...at least the ones who were actually on board. I feel like they of all people have probably the biggest reason to want to fight Negan! I get that they feel hidden and safe without the Saviors knowing where they are, but it's just a matter of time.

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I was very happy to hear that some of the women want to go, but it's hard if they don't have guns and their leader is demanding they don't go. Hopefully some of them have guns stashed in their homes... and they gotta make sure the elderly and children have enough defenders and are protected.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think Natalia isn't long for the world. I think Carol is going to run the place.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Hmmm, possibly, although I don't see that. I think Oceanside has some of its own headstrong fighters, and will probably become self sufficient after the war arc, not relying on any of our main characters to lead them. That's my take on them anyway.

I see Carol as taking up some of

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sharpie61

That's why I picked Carol to go to Oceanside.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Possibly, although comic Oceanside's M.O with the long fishing expeditions seems different than this version of Oceanside. Maybe she go out on a fishing trip to get away or something later, but I really don't see her ever leading Oceanside.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I assumed Tara to take up some of that oceanside comic thangs

10. Sharpie61

Maybe not right away. But I see her strong enough to do so. Maybe Daryl goes with her, so he will be seen less, as Dwight is going to be in the picture now.

11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I can't see the show going that route. Essentially replacing the most popular character with one of the most hated ones? I just don't see that happening. I can see Daryl picking up Dwight's story line. Which is pretty much already has, and Dwight becoming part of another group, dying, or taking control of the saviors.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Who's Natalia?! ;)

I think Natania will retire and hand over leadership to some of the other women after they (hopefully) fight with the Saviors

13. westwingnut

I just realized that it's possible to edit a thread title, and have done so to match the discussion.

14. Sharpie61

Apparently we have been saying her name wrong. It's Natania

15. westwingnut

Thanks, edits made. That's what I get for consulting imdb instead of the wiki.

• Like Like x 1