Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The AG is Trumps OTHER puppet. Everyone who isn't sticking their head in the sand, saw it in the list of things Mueller laid out that Trump did. Just cuz Barr said it, doesn't make it true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. PepperAnn

I did. Correct me if I read it wrong please.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Every time he says "transparent" my mind repeats what Stephen Colbert said: Yes, you are the most transparent ... if you mean we can see right through you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

HA! He said that? Cuz I have been making that joke in my head for a while now. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lindigo

Yes! And the audience erupted into cheers.

I wish I had thought of it, too. :D

6. Lindigo

Re CNN, the most exasperating thing to me is that when someone makes an assertion, they roll tape to show that that is exactly what happened, to show that that's not bias talking. FOX, on the other hand, plays doctored tapes of Pelosi because FOX has a sociopathic indifference to truth. Anyone think they made a genuine mistake, and will realize it and apologize? I don't.

I time delay watching CNN so I can fastforward through the clips, because I get irritated with seeing the same evidence over and over. But of course there are lots of people who might randomly click in and do need to see the clips.

I've read MSNBC is the most left-leaning with CNN landing most solidly in the middle ground. I don't watch it, so I don't have independent knowledge on that. MSNBC was my Dad's channel.

7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

As i understood it, each congressperson gets a five minute time limit. Thats why he would stop speaking altogether and just let the time run out on some questions. How many words at a time should they read? Ive tried saying three words at a time, it didn’t come out to clearly. They did not read the entire report to Barr, just to excerpts. They only interviewed the rubber chicken because the other one didn’t show up. Got just about as much truth out if the rubber one anyway. Not all lawyers are prosecutors. They are legislators. Questioning witnesses is not their area of expertise.

Saying Stuff and Thangs

8. PepperAnn

Oh MSNBC is definitely far left.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DeadZedHead

The point is AGAIN, this wasn’t a sudden threat until trump trued very hard to make it one. They are not blocking the presidents ability to act in all situations, just this particular one because they can see him telegraphing his actions.

Saying Stuff and Thangs

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. DeadZedHead

Im sure ive done it several times. Its just that you have word for word quoted Fox talking points. The news source you are using may be citing them. Also haven’t you posted articles firm FOX?

Saying Stuff and Thangs

11. DeadZedHead

Kellyanne Conway

Saying Stuff and Thangs

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. DeadZedHead

Lol beat me to it.

Saying Stuff and Thangs

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. DeadZedHead

Obama never gave them reason to obstruct. HE worked with the repubs not the other way around. trump states over and over that HE will NOT work with the dems. Sounds like he is obstructing himself then blaming them

Saying Stuff and Thangs

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

This is the post she is talking about.
    My comment to her:
    When Mitch McConnell refuses to allow anything to be brought up in senate, unless it is ONLY something from the GOP, why would people blame the democrats. Mitch said that is exactly what he is doing.
    When Donald claimed yesterday, that he was not going to work with the democrats, then why blame the democrats.
    The is just like them blaming Obama or Clinton, and unless you are only a Fox News watcher, it doesn’t work anymore. [end quote]

She took it to heart, that I meant her, when I was generalizing Trumps followers.
    Again, that’s on her.

The truth is out there

The truth is out there

15. PepperAnn

Back when you said it, I totally took that as *you plural* not *you Morgotha*.....

16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

That was my intent. Mainly, Trump supporters.

The truth is out there

17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

You just did. That’s what I was trying to point out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

But just because Barr said it doesn't make it *false*, either. And since he's the attorney general of the U.S. and a lawyer, I'd give his opinion more weight than that of a member of the house who is NOT a lawyer but wants Trump impeached for political purposes.

19. PepperAnn

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Sure, Sharpie, if that's what you really meant to say, then look at my reply to you:

"That's starting recently so it wouldn't show up in earlier data, would it?. The Dems have been obstructing Trump's agenda since he got in office, so yes, you would believe it, unless all you cared about was being a CNN fangirl."

At first I was talking about the dems, and then I meant "you" in the sense of all people who are dems/left wingers, not "you" personally. If you took it to heart, that's on you.

#25920 Morgotha, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019