Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I have a bad feeling this is imminent anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Uh no!! I would be happier is he didnt threaten to kill people on a whim. Are you suggesting they didn’t pick a target before checking if people might be there? Was he planning on bombing an empty field before finding out there was going to be a company picnic there that day? The point of the strike was that he was threatening to kill people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

When Trump talked about the drone attack people laughed at him for saying the drone was unmanned (which is what all drones are). The point people missed is that he said he would have responded much differently if there was a person on board.

I can believe his advisors told him about taking out a missile battery, etc., without stressing that it was a manned installation. Then when finding out he would be killing 150 people in retaliating for them blowing up a remote controlled vehicle he didn't think it was worth it. I agree with him, btw. Why destroy 150 families over a drone?

How do you figure the point of the strike was to kill people? Did Trump tell you that? I bet his purpose was to destroy more of their hardware than they destroyed of ours and nothing more.

4. Morgotha

But the good thing is no one can say the U.S. was reactionary and shot up the place over a minor incident. Now the ball is clearly in their court. If they blow up something else of ours, kill people, etc., no one will fault the U.S. for responding forcefully to deter further attacks.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My point being that probably isn’t the reason he stopped. Twitter is full of speculation, the most popular reason, and I agree, is that Russia told him it would be a big mistake. Trump seems to be afraid of Putin’s wrath.

The truth is out there

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sharpie61

If he couldn’t figure out on his own, that there would be people at the target, then he is not mentally capable of doing this job. If he was concerned about lives, then he should have asked if there would be any casualties, and how many, when planning the mission.
    Again, it sounds like he is not mentally capable of being president.

The truth is out there

7. Morgotha

That's one way to look at it. "Any casualties" and "150 people" are two very different things.

Here's another way to look at it. Iran now knows that within hours of knocking down our drone we had a plan to cripple their air defense systems with a reasonable loss of life on their side and none whatsoever on ours. They also know Trump could change his mind and carry out that strike whenever he wants, and he got that result without firing a shot.

Maybe he's qualified to be President after all.

Well, granted it's not as "Presidential" as drawing a line in the sand and doing nothing when it was crossed, or shipping a literal palette of cash to Iran in the middle of the night, but still...

8. Sharpie61

Considering that were able to detect and shoot down a drone, tells me they are already ready for anything. And remember, they have Putin on their side, and Russia has on many occasions shown that they can reach our country. Maybe that’s one of the reasons Obama played nice with Iran.

The truth is out there

9. Morgotha

This "drone" isn't like one of the ones kids play with, it has the wingspan of a 747. Not exactly a hard thing to pick up. You could see it with the naked eye.

The world has changed since the cold war and the 1970's oil embargoes. We *export* energy now, and push come to shove we could probably do without any oil from the middle east at all. I think Trump can do whatever he wants over there without having to worry much about the repercussions. That said, I'm very glad he showed restraint and didn't kill a bunch of people just to show how manly he was.

10. DeadZedHead

Because military targets generally have staff. They don’t leave their missile battery unguarded. My point is his knee jerk reaction to everything is blow it up, kill it or put it in cages. Then he has to be talked out of it. Do you really think no one mentioned there might be people at those targets. It just wasn’t a big enough piece of the pie charts and graphs for him to notice. Then acts like a hero for figuring out someone might die two days everyone else figured it out half a second after hearing about the strikes. He has no reservations over killing. Its his go to. Its the PR fallout and “Deep state” that stops him.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DeadZedHead

I was just being facetious. He places low value on life when its Muslims. If three Americans died he would have felt 150 was proportionate.

• Like Like x 1
  12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

13. Sharpie61

I know the type of drone they used. Lol
    The type also can fly higher, making it harder for radar to pick up, yet they were able to detect it.

The truth is out there

14. PepperAnn

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sharpie61

16. Sharpie61

Even this guy gets it
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

17. DeadZedHead

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Sharpie61

Here is the written script from the Time interview.
    https://time.com/5611476/donald-trump-transcript-time-interview/

In the section where they talk about immigration and separation, he is lying . He claims that he stopped the separation of families, when it still continues. I think that irks me the most about Trump. His dose of daily lies.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

And they're not even good lies or hard to fact check. But he knows his people will never fact check him, and if they do will come up with a reason why he is totally right. Why putting children in concentration camps is a good thing, and that torture isn't torture.

20. PepperAnn

I listen to Buck Sexton in the evening on my way home. He’s a hardcore republican and ex-cia and nypd. And it floors me that he’s a Trump puppet. Every time something big happens I USED to think “well maybe buck will change his tune tonight”. NOPE.

I give up on all Trumpers.

• Agree Agree x 1