Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Do you realize that for everyone like you there's a conservative looking at something good Trump's done saying, "I wonder if those liberals will change their tune tonight" only later give up on them?

That type of myopia really is the hallmark of the left. They don't see politics as two halves of the same coin, but rather their way as being morally right, and the other side being completely wrong, if not evil in intent.

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

And I see y’all as blind puppets.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Donald is delaying the immigrant roundup for a couple of weeks. How mighty white of him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sharpie61

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

7. Morgotha

This has to be a record by this point. A 25th Democrat has entered the race for President.

"
    Former Rep. Joe Sestak, D-Pa., became the latest Democrat to challenge President Trump’s seat in the Oval Office when he declared on Sunday he's running for president.

Sestak, a retired Navy admiral who represented Pennsylvania’s 7th District from 2007 to 2011, becomes the 25th candidate among the primary field of Democrats."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-sestak-pennsylvania-25th-democrat-white-house-race

8. Morgotha

You mean he's delaying the prosecution of criminals. I agree with you. That's not a good thing.

9. Morgotha

The Oregon Senate really screwed up IMO. They should have had an increased police presence and had their session like normal. Why empower these people (and others) to try the same thing again?

10. Sharpie61

Unless you think that this action is no different then when the SS went door to door, rounding up the Jewish people, then you do not agree with me.

The truth is out there

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Morgotha

Hardly. LOL, wanting to get illegal aliens out of the country is NOTHING AT ALL like a country rounding up its own citizens. That you don't see that is why Trump is President right now.

12. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

That you don’t see the obvious similarity what with children in cages is why Trump is president right now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Morgotha

I don't blame President Obama for building these centers and using them when the numbers of illegal aliens became overwhelming.

There's a simple solution for these people. They can stay home and not come here. The situations are not remotely similar.

14. Morgotha

Oops, I have to retract the above post. It seems I was missing the point of the Republican walkout. I think I understand the situation better now. The Dem majority in Oregon wanted to pass a big cap and trade bill, and the Repubs didn't want to. The Dems have 18 of 30 seats in the Senate, BUT there have to be 20 people present to hold a vote. So the current situation is that 11 Republican Senators bailed to Idaho so that there can't be a quorum to bring the issue to a vote (which the Dems would win).

Their current legislative session ends June 30th, so they only have to disappear for another week. OTOH, I don't know what good it will do if the same Dems can bring it up NEXT session. They can't run away forever.

15. Morgotha

Something else bizarre. A knitting and crafts website (with 8 million worldwide subscribers) is banning Trump supporters. Tolerance in action, I suppose.

"
    London (CNN Business)A popular knitting social media website has banned support for President Donald Trump on its platform, accusing his administration of propagating "open white supremacy."

Ravelry, a community site that allows users to share ideas about knitting and textile projects, said in a blog post Sunday that it will remove users if they express support for Trump on its forum, profile pages or any other content.
    "We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy. Support of the Trump administration is undeniably support for white supremacy," the site said."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/media/ravelry-trump-ban-scli-intl/index.html

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Morgotha

19. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Morgotha

The Russians now say our drone was in Iranian airspace.

"
    The US drone shot down by Tehran last week was in Iranian airspace, the head of Russia's Security Council said Tuesday, despite US claims to the contrary.

"I have information from the defence ministry of the Russian Federation that this drone was in Iranian airspace," Russian news agencies quoted Nikolai Patrushev as telling reporters in Jerusalem."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...was-in-iranian-airspace/ar-AADospn?li=BBnb7Kz