Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Besides, it's really only the black and brown immigrants that Trump wants to prevent from entering the country, legally or illegally, so he would be fine with his grandfather.

It's not about illegally entering, it's about the RACE of the people trying to. That's why he only has troops at the Southern border.

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Or it could be the fact that millions of people aren't flooding in from the Northern border. Just a thought.

3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

That’s right; it’s the people from the shithole countries we don’t want. Norway? We’ll take more of them any day of the week! Plus they’re white too, so bonus.

4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/6836...tion-mostly-occur-heres-what-the-data-tell-us

"When it comes to people in the country without proper documentation, the majority of them didn't cross the Mexican border at all. Most of them came to the United States legally — but then don't leave.

About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S.

During that same year, there were just 300,000 apprehensions along the Southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection — the lowest number since 1971."

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Also the vast majority of them flew in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. DeadZedHead

I was pointing to the hypocrisy of his policies that would have prevented him from becoming president to combat the policies that allowed him to become president. I am saying even immigrants can bring rise to a president. Saying “We’re full” is denying others the life he thinks the world Owes him. @Jama. You were saying something about conflating two separate arguments.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

No, Buzz was the astronaut who slugged a guy who said the Mars landing was faked. Hit him right in the mouth.

https://connectingvets.radio.com/ar...-buzz-aldrin-punches-moon-landing-denier-face

The guy was a moon landing denier, walked up to Buzz and said, "you're a coward, and liar and a thief" and Buzz clocked him right as he was saying thief.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sharpie61

10. Sharpie61

Maybe it was a joke video then. But I know I saw Aldren tell a young girl that it was faked. I’m trying to find the video again.

The truth is out there

11. DeadZedHead

I think I saw a video where he talks a kid and says something like it would be hard to figure out how to get there. Some people said it was proof he didn’t go. But it sounded more like he meant they needed to figure how to do it with todays tech and safety requirements. They didn’t have the greatest track record the first time around. Some of the ISS footage is iffy and conspiracy theorists latch onto those too.

12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Obviously I meant moon, not Mars.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sharpie61

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sharpie61

• Like Like x 1
  16. DeadZedHead

Trump claimed he has a follow up call next week. Sweden denies it snd says the investigation will be concluded by the 25. How much do you want to bet on the 26th trump will claim he got him out with a phone call?

17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

18. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's amazing to see it take some people this long to come to a conclusion that has been obvious for years. Trump built his political career on racism. He pushed the whole insane Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory. Ever since he's continued to push for division by peddling hate and bigotry.

#26798 Stealth, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. DeadZedHead

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Trump, in a press conference with the Pakistani prime minister, tells everyone he could commit the worst case of genocide the world has ever seen if he wanted to win the war in Afghanistan (and that he actually has plans drawn up for doing it!):

[​IMG]