Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Because this storm is affecting us, I have kept a close eye on the watches and warnings.
    Alabama was never mentioned.

We are now getting stronger wind gusts, but no rain yet.

The truth is out there

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Why would it be except Trump seems to think Alabama is somewhere along the east coast and keeps including it when he mentions the states in the storm path, lol.

I have a friend in Florida who is on the East Coast in the projected path of Isaias. I should text her to she how she’s doing.

3. Sharpie61

I haven’t seen the news about it yet, as I had the NASA channel on most of the day.
    The last warning on my phone said we are expected to get 55 mph winds by tomorrow afternoon.
    That’s not too bad. I just don’t want a lot of rain. We didn’t lower the pool water.

The truth is out there

4. purriwinkle

She lives in Palm Beach County. I hope they don’t get it too bad. She made out ok during the last big hurricane.

5. Sharpie61

She’s probably getting the rain right now
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

6. purriwinkle

Oh dear. I texted her but she hasn’t responded yet. I guess I’ll just have to wait till she can get back to me. I’m a little worried for her. I don’t think she’d be thrilled if she had to contend with any storm damage.

7. Sharpie61

Not sure her sleeping pattern but it’s almost 11 here.

The truth is out there

8. purriwinkle

She’s usually not an early bird but she obviously might be occupied with other things at the moment. If I don't hear from her tonight, she’ll fill me in tomorrow.

9. Sharpie61

Trump apparently went to Walter Reed again yesterday, after golfing. And came home with a bruise on his hand.
    Some also think that there is some paperwork “hidden” in the stack of newspapers.
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

10. purriwinkle

I know some of you love your statues. How about these. They tell a story, not a nice one but a part of history.
    Maybe this is just performance art, after all, considering they are “live” statues but I’m sure if they weren’t, there’d be those who would want to pull them down, true?

This one is “I Just Wish Her Well Frankly”

[​IMG]

Some Federal Property We Can Attack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.newsweek.com/golden-tru...otester-detained-unmarked-fed-vehicle-1522524

#30910 purriwinkle, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Maybe he aced another dementia test and he's going to pin it up on the wall.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'm so offended by these! To prove my displeasure I'm going to go steal a television and spray paint some public property! Maybe I'll throw some rocks at public servants who are trying to do their jobs as well!

13. purriwinkle

Knock yourself out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Morgotha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whew! That was a workout! I bet the governor will take down those statues now. If he doesn't, I can always burn down one our local businesses that primarily serve the poor.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Don't forget to join up with Antifa and then burn some books in the ultimate act of irony.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Morgotha

I *could*... but Antifa and BLM are just so *mainstream* now. I was thinking about joining something that got a little bit more buzz like Revolutionary Struggle or something like that. You know, some organization that will get pushback from the .gov instead of acquiescence. What's the point of fighting for something if the other side just rolls over and gives in to your demands?

• Like Like x 1
  17. purriwinkle

Just to be clear, there are conservative mobs as well that block gov buildings, carry arms, and incite violence. So good news, you won’t have to join an Antifa group but can comfortably join some ult-right skin head group instead if you feel the need.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Morgotha

In the first place, I don't want to just block buildings, that's legitimate protest. I want to burn down some hard-working immigrant's business, throw rocks at police, destroy public property, and most importantly of all, not go to jail for doing so. I need to be in a left-wing group for that.

In the second place, I find the beliefs of these neo-nazi skinheads to be repulsive and wouldn't want to be associated with them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Exactly! How stupid could you possibly be to want to join one of these alt-right skinhead groups? Celebrities aren't bailing any of those guys out of jail. Duh! You're right to want to go with one of the alt-left groups because the local police have been ordered not to touch you. But if those evil feds throw you in jail, then at least Steve Carell or Seth Rogan got your back with some bail money, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. purriwinkle

Don’t be hasty now. Concerning your first place, If you’re that inclined towards “more active” participation maybe you can get the job of driving your car through a group of peaceably marching protesters from the “left”. Hey, Just trying to be helpful. Me? I’m too old to get hit with rubber bullets but I am in a position to donate money to help someone get out of jail just cause they sassed a cop who’s getting hot under the collar and can’t control his temper.

Maybe we should both stick with the peaceful protesters no matter what side we come down on.;)

• Like Like x 1