Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

There they are....the so called “Patriots”. The ones that were going to take back the country. Change the results of the Presidential election. Stop the steal. Bring the evil congressmen and women to task. Seat their preferred candidate firmly back in the Oval Office. Start a revolution.

Hah! Pretty pathetic bunch. These so called militia men (and women) wouldn’t know the meaning of the word “patriot” if it crawled up their ass.

Failing to do anything except to vandalize the building and steal what they could get their hands on, now that they’ve been identified and charged are back pedaling so fast it would give you motion sickness.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/electoral-college-ballots-saved-during-capitol-riots.html

Gullible idiots. Duped by a Twitter feed. If they truly believed in their cause. If they really thought they were starting a revolution, how come not one has stood up proudly and proclaimed, they only regret they have but one life to give for their country? Seems they forgot that the true American patriots who fought against the crown during the Revolutionary war sometimes got hanged as did those caught with stealing “secrets”.

#32101 purriwinkle, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Right, and my point was that that might matter to you as an outisder, but if someone is about to kill or injure you personally, the "why" doesn't really matter.

3. purriwinkle

I understand what you’re saying and perhaps in the moment it wouldn’t matter so much to the person being aggressed upon.

However...

Who it does matter to are the officials in charge of bringing charges. They will determine to what degree of criminality the actions rise to.

It will also matter in a court of law when lawyers for the defense and prosecution (see how we circle back there, lol) argue for their clients who have been charged. They will not only look at actions but intent, state of mind, prior activity and/or criminal charges or lack thereof. Make no mistake. Federal prosecutors will go through this with a fine tooth comb.

I’ll bet some of those participants in the Capitol riots and the BLM protests wished they had time machines.

4. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Thing is, every conspiracy has a leader, and in this case, the leader was Dear Leader, as much as he tried to denounce the rioters’ actions afterwards. He also said he would be marching them down Pennsylvania, which probably gave them a sense of being untouchable. I mean, who’s going to stop the President of the United States? Not sure exactly why he chickened out and misled his followers—perhaps that’s just his nature. In any event, the MAGA heads thought they were doing his bidding and doing it with impunity. He is most responsible for the attack on the Capitol. I hope he is appropriately punished for his words and actions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Morgotha

See, I don't like that. It's like with Mayor Lightfoot letting Chicago burn, but then calling for the police to immediately disperse the people showing up at her house. I don't think it's a flattering statement for federal prosecutors to say they are happy with the guy who robbed your house getting out with a warning but slamming the book on people who raided their house (the capitol).

I understand the .gov needs protection, etc., but it seems more like they're acting out of indignation and outrage that *they* were the ones being violated than acting out of civic duty. That's just my belief though, if you believe that they are doing so to protect the Union, I can understand that as well - but don't share your POV.

6. Morgotha

:eek::eek: Are you saying BIDEN was the mastermind of the Trumper's riot??? I strongly doubt if that's true.

7. Biffster

Uh....how did you infer THAT out of what I wrote??

8. purriwinkle

You know I was only repeating the things they said about themselves. I think I’ve stated they were duped but I was also questioning if that’s what they truly believed then why are they backing away now? Insurrection is serious business and if you think you’re going to just get away with trying to interfere with how our government conducts the election process you’ll be sadly mistaken.

I actually think it’s a cautionary tale to those who would let others cause you to do things considered criminal. For some of those people who only claimed they didn’t do any damage but walked right in cause others were there, it always reminds me of that parental talk we received as teens and no doubt gave our own kids that goes along the lines of, “if everyone was jumping off a bridge would you do it too?”

From what I read, the intel was there and passed along to Capitol police that there was a good chance of violence that day.
    Why it wasn’t acted on, why they weren’t prepared is something I’m sure will also be investigated and maybe some changes made down the line.

#32108 purriwinkle, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  9. purriwinkle

I think Trump was providing the fodder ever since his election loss and when he got together the combustible materials he sought, he ignited the fire and walked away, like any arsonist.

They don’t usually stay around so they’ll be implicated in the blaze but may watch with the crowd satisfied with the damage they caused.

10. Biffster

Such a coward, that Private Bone-Spurs.

11. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Except this arsonist usually brags about it at his following rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Morgotha

Isn't that what you meant?o_O

#32112 Morgotha, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Morgotha

I think I know why it wasn't acted on. After the police responded aggressively to the BLM protests people raised heck about the "over-response", so this time they tried a minimal approach - and people were unhappy with that. You can't win in public service.

14. Biffster

Perhaps you’re being willfully obtuse. There was only one Dear Leader at the time of the riot....er, “protest.”

15. Morgotha

That's true, but the question is "for you, who is Dear Leader?" For cultists, their Dear Leader didn't just become "Dear Leader" when they were elected, but have ALWAYS been a "special" being since the day of their birth -- and before, most likely. Heck, the ground they walk on is blessed, and the cosmic dust that later comprised them was "special" as well!

How was I supposed to know you harbored such feelings for Trump? You don't generally post that way.

16. Biffster

Yeah, I was being sarcastic, in case that didn’t come across. “Dear Leader” is usually reserved for people like the leader of North Korea. Sometimes Trump is 45, sometimes he is Individual 1, sometimes he is Drumpf. He has many pseudonyms. Just like Satan.

17. Morgotha

Oh, I get it now! And it's true, some beings, like Satan, have many names and guises.

[​IMG]

18. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Ooohhh!! I like this game. Lets see there’s Jabba the Gut, Dodger trump, Forrest trump, twitters twit, wannabe Don, Don the Con, Annoying Orange.. This could probably have its own thread. Potus the bloatest, trump the chump, Putins puppet, Conspirator in chief...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Morgotha

O.k., so how many of those have you heard someone else say and how many did you make up yourself?

One nickname I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone call him is "the Florida Man".

I prefer the ones I hear on CNN like: The D.C. Dynamo, The Foil of Communism, The Solid Gold Patriot, The Big Button - they use a lot of hyperbole over there, but their hearts are in the right place.

#32119 Morgotha, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  20. tink

tink Well-Known Member