Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I forgot to attach the article

https://www.burrlawoffice.com/tax-debt-bankruptcy/

The truth is out there

2. Sharpie61

Weisselberg is off to jail for tax fraud and Trump org is charged with tax fraud and bank fraud.

One of Trumps past acquaintances explained what the charges meant, and said this could be the end of Donald’s org. His reasoning is that Trump doesn’t have a whole lot of cash. Because of article 12 of the indictment (different books for the bank, vs books for taxes), banks may want to see those books. He said they could pull the loans that the organization has if the numbers prove different. Or they could just pull the loans when the loan comes due next year, and not refinance it. Either way, Donald will have to come up with the amount for the loan. And he said that there are multiple loans right now. He also doesn’t see any bank or countries wanting to work with Trump on this.
    And this doesn’t even have anything to do with the charges against him from NY.

I should have copied his twitter account and shared it here, but at that time I already had another account copied, so I could pin it at the top of my feed.

The truth is out there

3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Couldn’t happen to a nicer grifter. Stop the Steal!

4. Sharpie61

5. Sharpie61

6. Sharpie61

7. Sharpie61

Trump is suing FB, Twitter, and Google.

But it looks like it’s just another grift.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

This will be interesting if it’s genuine. They undoubtably have more money at their disposal than he does at this time, so the begging could be for real. What self respecting lawyer would take his case knowing how he defaults on his bills unless they get a hefty fee up front.

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

They've got pretty much an unlimited money supply compared to Trump so the going will be tough and unlikely to get resolved in our lifetime. OTOH, if the attorney for Trump thinks they have a way to actually win in a timely manner maybe they'd take the case for "free" - if the loser of said case had to pay their legal expenses. After all, it would be quite a feather in one's cap to say they were the lawyer that beat Google, Facebook, etc. on behalf of their client. I doubt they'd lack for work after a victory like that.

10. purriwinkle

This is new territory so to speak. The social media companies won’t lay down and play dead. They’ll have the best legal representation possible and those lawyers will have the task of slapping Trump down once again. Their platforms, their rules. That’d be a feather in their cap as well.

Here’s an interesting article from the American Bar Association on what was taken into consideration when Trump tried to block some posters on his social media account.
    https://www.americanbar.org/groups/...define-free-speech/public-forum-social-media/

They concluded with:
    The debate over what constitutes a public forum on social media websites will not end with this case. There will almost certainly be more cases involving Twitter and Facebook and Instagram that could also constitute a designated public forum under circumstances similar to the reasoning of Knight. The continued expansion of the Internet as a means of communication will continue to force the courts into examining traditional doctrines considering how the American people communicate over the Internet.

They were right. here we go.

11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Trump's case has no merit. The First Amendment only protects your speech from government censorship. There is nothing in the Constitution that demands a private company let you say or do anything you want, especially in the case of the flat-out lies Trump thinks he has the right to claim are real. You are not guaranteed the right to lie and commit fraud at will.

It's totally a grift. There is absolutely no chance of success - unless of course the courts have completely given up on the Constitution as the basis of law. Which is possible, based on their recent decisions related to voting.

12. Biffster

Grifters gonna grift. Deniers gonna deny. Conspiracy theorists gonna conspire. Trump brings out the best in all three.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sharpie61

Some civil lawsuit lawyer broke down the FB filings, as each had to be filed separately. I would have screenshot the thread, but it was quite long.

He noted 1st, that the plaintiff is Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States
    They were filed in Southern Florida, when they were suppose to be filed in California.
    It’s a mass civil suit, but only Donald’s name appears.
    They claim that FB is a federal agent
    They claim that the democrats passed 230 to silence those who oppose them on FB. (It was passed in 1989, before there even was a FB)
    They claim that FB is going against the 1st amendment.

And there was a bunch of other stuff that he pointed out, that gives good cause for the judge to dismiss it. He also said the judge may just pass it over to California, and let them deal with it.

It wasn’t even an hour after Trumps press conference that republicans started receiving emails and text messages, asking for donations. The cheapest I saw shared, was the $100 one.

The truth is out there

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Biffster

Donald Trump and his team do not have a very good record for resolving legal matters in his favour. Witness the 60+ failed lawsuits with respect to the “stop the steal” movement. If this is dismissed, it will serve as further corruption to his brainwashed followers.

15. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

But they successfully raised far more money than the cases cost. This is his new trump university scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. purriwinkle

He’s quite the accomplished beggar, alright. At least the “students” at Trump U got a sham education of sorts...if the only lesson learned was don’t trust Trump, lol.

17. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Unfortunately not enough people learned that before 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Sharpie61

19. Biffster

20. Sharpie61

Oh no. The rest of his speech went like this

Stolen election
    Diss the Louisiana senator
    Stolen election in Georgia
    Me me me