Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Is Russia our friend or our enemy?

The truth is out there

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

If they bribed Hunter and Joe Biden with 3.5 million dollars to have our government place Russia's interests over those of United States' citizens then Russia and the Bidens are enemies of the US.

If you meant politically in general, their goals are generally opposed to ours. I don't know if I'd call them our "enemy" any more though, with what we've seen during this war between Russia and Ukraine. What I mean is, in the "old days", Russia was most DEFINITELY our enemy, they influenced half the world and we were afraid of what they could do to us. Since their invasion of Ukraine, though? Russia has shown itself to be more of a paper tiger than I would have ever guessed that can't even take over Ukraine after over a month of fighting, much less threaten the world. Personally, I think we should downgrade them from being our "enemy" to being considered more of a hostile regime like N. Korea or Iran.

I would NOT categorize them as a "friend" at this point, regardless. You never know what tomorrow will bring, though. In my parents' time Japan and Germany were our hated enemies, now they are our friends. Who knows what our relationship will be with Russia 20 years from now?

#32942 Morgotha, Mar 31, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  3. Sharpie61

Knew you wouldn’t give me a direct answer.

I will ask once again. Is Russia our friend or enemy?

The truth is out there

4. Morgotha

I *tried* to give you an answer. How's this? For sure they are NOT our friend and are opposed to us in many ways. I can't go so far as to say they are really our, or the West's in general, "enemy" at this point.

An "enemy" is someone who might hurt you and who you have to take steps to actively guard against. Is that really Russia at this point? Not everything is black and white.

5. Sharpie61

Here’s the thing Morgotha. Putin does want to hurt Americans. He is our enemy.
    And your dear Donnie continues to praise him, and ask this help.

And I don’t give a shit what Hunter Biden has done. His father has made sure that he has no dealings with the government.
    And if it bothers you soooo much that Hunter is making money off his name, why oh why, did you not have a problem with the Trump children doing the same!?

The truth is out there

6. Morgotha

On enemies... I was remembering how during a previous administration every time we would place sanctions on a country, the French would rush in with their bankers and make the country a loan so they could continue doing what they were doing. France was and is a member of NATO and are supposed to be our friends, but were 100% ACTING like our enemy and giving aid and comfort to enemies of the US. They were still called our "friend", though. With that as a standard, what has Putin done in the recent past to be called the enemy of the US?

China? They killed a million US citizens with their covid virus. It's easy to call them our enemy, and I'm sure you agree. Saudi Arabia? Well... we have an economic relationship with them, but they hate us and seem to grow anti-US terrorists. They might be our enemy. Russia? The situation with them overall is less clear than with Saudi Arabia, IMO.

You *should* care about Hunter. People aren't paying him because he's selling drugs or something, what he's selling is influence over the Vice President (under Obama) and President (now). If you aren't concerned about that, what ARE you concerned with?

LOL, if it were only Hunter making money off Biden's name, I wouldn't care much, other than to make fun of him and Biden. Like with Billy Carter. That's not what's going on with Hunter. Billy never left a record of giving Jimmy a 10% cut of Billy Beer.

7. Sharpie61

This thread isn’t called “but what about Hunters laptop”. It’s the Trump thread, and the traitorous things he does.
    You should know that, as you are the one who started it.

Me, all I did was point out that once again, Trump is calling on Putin to help him become king.
    Along with Russian state news, cheering their “partner” on.
    I don’t see any other country doing that with Hunter

And as usual, you omitted the fact that the Trump children made money off from his presidency. May I remind you of the deals that Ivanka got.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...hina-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=2dae36141d60
    Or the money she got while working in the White House.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/r...ka-made-up-to-640-million-in-the-white-house/

The truth is out there he

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

This attempt to harp on “Hunter Biden’s Laptop” is nothing more than a classic magicians misdirection. Look here but not there where the action is really happening.

Look at the laptop but not concerned about the 7 hour gap on Trumps phone record from Jan. 6th? Probably flushed his burner phone down the toilet with other classified information.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-calls-seven-hour-gap-january-6/

Look at the laptop while Mo Brooks says that Trump tried to get him to rescind Election results.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/23/mo-brooks-donald-trump-rescind-2020-election

Look at the laptop while a federal judge says Trump likely committed crimes by trying to obstruct congress over Biden’s confirmation.
    https://apple.news/ALhG10K6ERoWJJTRia6v80Q

Look at the laptop when a GOP member accuses his fellow Republicans of engaging in drug fueled orgies.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/29/cawthorn-orgies-freedom-caucus-00021548

My, my, my.No wonder they’re trying so hard to get people to look at Hunter Biden’s laptop, LOL

9. Sharpie61

[​IMG]

The truth is out there

10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Putin is the enemy of America, and also the free world. It's not hyperbole when Zelensky says Ukraine is on the front line for democracy. They are. Poland is well aware of it too, and it's one reason they have been one of Ukraine's most ardent supporters. When Georgia was invaded Polish leaders said first it'll be Georgia, Ukraine, the Baltic States and then them. They see it as an existential fight against a man who wants to reestablish some sort of Russian empire.

You hear about so many officials scared for their lives in Russia. I wish they would just band together and remove their dictator.

11. Morgotha

You're right, this is the Trump thread. From this point forward I'll move the more relevant, as it's ongoing, Hunter and Joe corruption posts to the Biden thread.

12. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Looks like the GOP found their next trump. Cawthorn lied about everything said in his campaign and was a notorious sexual harasser before flunking out of college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yeah, he’s real looney tunes alright. After blowback from his fellow Republicans about the comments HE made he’s now trying to say it was the Democrats who did it!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...-comments-blaming-democrats-remarks-rcna22667

Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., broke his silence Friday after days of GOP uproar over his remarks on a podcast claiming congressional colleagues were using drugs and inviting him to sex parties.

But in a lengthy statement, Cawthorn attempted to distance himself from his own comments by suggesting it was Democrats and the media that made the allegations about cocaine use and orgies.

“My comments on a recent podcast appearance calling out corruption have been used by the left and the media to disparage my Republican colleagues and falsely insinuate their involvement in illicit activities," he said in statement posted to Twitter.

On the podcast, Cawthorn discussed “the sexual perversion that goes on in Washington” and said some of his older colleagues had invited him to orgies.

The first-term lawmaker also described drug use in his presence. “The fact there are some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you. And you’re like, ‘This is wild.’”

The GOP outrage over Cawthorn's remarks was widespread in Washington.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Stealth

I'm very surprised at the success that Ukraine has had in halting the Russian advance on Kyiv. It appears they've won that battle. I thought at best it would be a stalemate for an extended period. But Putin concentrating his forces now more in eastern Ukraine is a small victory. Of course the war is far from over.

What's telling is how Putin and the high command there allowed their military to camp out on the grounds around Chernobyl. Now they have service personnel with radiation poisoning. Chernobyl 2.0.

15. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/Asgu6wkIdS-yPkMaitMmozQ

New Texas voting laws increased rejection rate to over 12 percent. Some counties reported flagging up to 40 percent. It would be interesting to see what demographics were impacted most.

16. Morgotha

I was very surprised at Ukraine's resistance as well, and thought the Russian army must be only a shell of what it was previously. I was discussing this with an old veteran who thinks that the reason for this has to do more with Putin's goals - he intends to stay and doesn't want the people to hate them as much. He said the war would have been over much quicker if Russia did what we did in Iraq, flatten everything with air power before putting in any troops, but if the country was destroyed the Ukrainians would hate the Russians forever. A different perspective, FWIW.

I personally still think the Russian forces did much worse than I would have expected, and the Ukranians are fighting harder for their homes. Good for them.

17. Morgotha

"The Texas secretary of state's office reported 12.87% of Democratic mail-in ballots cast were rejected during the primary, while 11.77% of Republican ballots were rejected."

Your article states that the ballots were pretty evenly rejected from both parties, so... no big new scary racist conspiracy here. Bummer, eh?

18. DeadZedHead

By demographics i meant age and ethnicity. The two groups that were suspected to be impacted by voter ID laws. Republicans claim it wouldn’t impact those groups. Id like to know if it did.

19. Stealth

I'm guessing from what I read in the article that people just weren't aware of where they needed to fill in their ID info.

I wish there was just universal vote by mail across the country. It's primitive to see people waiting on long lines to cast a ballot. This is 2022, not the early 1900s. A person should not have to spend hours waiting to vote in an election.

20. DeadZedHead

Its new. There will be an adjustment. But does that impact the outcome?