Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Trump's response about Rosie O'Donnell was funny, but also totally non-Presidential. That made the question valid.

I've been a Megyn Kelly fan for quite a while. I tune into her show from time to time, when I want to get an extra dose of the view from the right. Imo she's the most intelligent person on Fox News. She's not a cipher. I suppose that made her the wrong choice to moderate a Republican debate.

ETA: Trump's post-debate comment about Kelly, “blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever", has garnered some backlash. Trump dumped from conservative gathering over remarks about Megyn Kelly

Donald Trump has some serious issues when it comes to treating women with respect. He's the Glenn Mazzarra of the Republican field.

#61 westwingnut, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Man, he has handled this really well.

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Trump is still leading in the national polls. Cruz and Carson have also gained points. Jeb Bush is still lackluster.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

6. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

She educates herself regarding the relevant information for her interviews pretty well, but I'm not sure I'd call Meghan Kelly exceptionally intelligent. Knowing the information is one thing, but intelligence comes from the conclusions we draw from that info. Meghan Kelly comes to some jaw droppingly foolish conclusions, and she is known for falling into scare-mongering traps, like when she reported organized drone-spying on U.S. farmers. But I agree that she presents herself in a way that makes her appear to be right, even when she's not right. She will come out of an interview looking on top even when she's totally wrong. I happened to be flipping the channels not long ago and saw her doing a piece on the Iran Nuclear Deal. Every single claim she made during the 10 minutes or so I watched her was wrong. Every last thing she said lol. First she was wrong about what 'enrichment' of Uranium meant, then she was wrong about the number of centrifuges they were aloud to keep, and then she spent 5 straight minutes being wrong about the mythical 24 day notice that the IAEA does NOT need to give Iran before inspecting its enrichment facility. A guest on the show [who was actually right about everything she said] tried to correct Meghan half a dozen times about different things, and instead of listening to what this person was saying, Meghan just sat there laughing and rolling her eyes and making snide remarks, then she would just cut the guest off and change the subject. She had absolutely no clue what she was talking about, to the point where I actually felt a little sympathetic embarrassment for her. But I have no doubt that 95% of the viewers went away from the piece thinking she was right. She presents herself that way.

Having said all that, I agree with you, she's still smarter than some of the other Fox News hosts. :p

8. westwingnut

The short answer I use is from The West Wing: "See the whole board."

9. Rapscallion

Hillary Clinton is in serious trouble as her cellphone is alleged to contain government secrets. Plus there is the allegation that she has been skimming donations from the Clinton Foundation, which was intended for humanitarian work.

10. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Also, she should be forced to produce her birth certificate to prove she is really an American citizen.

11. westwingnut

Personally, I take her at her word when she says she was born in the United States.

12. Biffster

I know. I was paraphrasing something the Donald had said about Obama a few years ago.

13. westwingnut

Yeah. I was paraphrasing a frequently-used response from Republican politicians when they are asked if they believe Obama was born in the US.

#73 westwingnut, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  14. westwingnut

Yeah. I don't watch Fox News very often, but when I do I watch Megyn Kelly. I was disappointed that her news show turned out to be little more than another Fox propaganda machine. Still, she did a good job with the debate, and Fox News is planning to use her again in the next one they host.

I just wish she would follow Alisyn Camerota and move to CNN.

15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

As a woman, I find Trump very offensive when it comes to how he treats women. Not only would I never vote for such a complete moron, I would definitely kick him VERY hard in the nuts if I ever saw him in person. With pointy shoes.

16. Biffster

Trump in public with pointy shoes? Now that would be something to see.

17. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Biffster

Cute! Here's a way for Trump to appeal to the "ethnic" voters...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440002474.992044.jpg

19. Rapscallion

[video=youtube;eRJEUFLYDzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRJEUFLYDzE[/video]

Wisconsin governor and Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker, stands up to a union protestor.

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Walker is a Koch brother puppet.

Seriously, I look at the candidates from both parties and if this is the best and brightest we have we might as close up shop right now. All of them are in the pockets of someone.