Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Title of the episode

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by Jakobi, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Now I haven't read much about the episode, or spoilers, or anything else. However, for some reason something crossed my mind last night. Some reason when I hear the title of the episode, it makes me think of Andrea. I know that the word by itself means someone ready to pull the trigger, or may be trigger happy. But, hasn't Andrea been exactly that?

I may be thinking too much into it, but maybe Andrea will have something to do with tonight's episode. She has been trigger happy ever since the start of this season, maybe she has some redemption tonight.

2. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Maybe the title refers to Rick and him shooting the living and having regrets? I think even if he did it for the right reason hed have a bit of conflicted emotion over what he (had?) to do.

3. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I believe the title refers to Glenn when he shoots at the unseen intruder at the back door (remember he also pulls his rifle on Hershel) or perhaps Dave and Tony’s group because they are quick to open fire on Rick’s group in the bar. All said, I don’t really stop to think of the titles much as they seem to hold no more significant than DVD scene selection titles. “Tell it to the Frogs”, “Guts”, “Wildfire” anyone?

4. Peanut Q. Public

tell it to the frogs, yeah, that was stupid. but guts was great. guts are what saved their lives in that episode and its thanks to guts that he made it back to his family. wildfire is the name of the zombie virus according to the cdc. so one of the most significant titles of all in my mind. it not only hints about the cdc but also gives us the codename which i think is ultra cool.

i think triggerfinger was just talking about how everyone's seemed to be itching this episode. i think all the enraged fans calling for more zombies has made them want to force some zombies in. and having these guys have a shootout is a good way to do that.

#4 Peanut Q. Public, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  5. jacobmarley

jacobmarley Member

Yeah, usually the titles have at least a passing verbal reference in the show. Maybe I missed it in this one. Unless it's just the obvious non-verbal: a lot of people got shot.
    But call me simple, I just can't get Neil Young's Powderfinger out of my head all week.