Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Title reference

Discussion in 'Episode 1105 - Out Of The Ashes' started by Blueman, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of the title ''Out of the Ashes'' refer to?

I think the ''ashes'' part might refer to the burned down Hilltop? The site does look like a pile of ashes now.
    But, what does ''out of'' mean?

If we take a common traditional meaning of ''something old destroyed and something new and good comes out'' (eg a phoenix), what good comes out of a destroyed Hilltop?
    A pure speculation:- the sparred Whisperer and his few friends get converted and gives some unexpected help when ASZ needs it? Well, his hand got cut off but his life is saved. I think one scene showed his cut off hand in bandage and attended by Carol?

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I think you’re spot on with the interpretation that something new and good will come out of all this destruction. Already we’ve had a fresh trail for Connie. We’ll see how pissed off this guy will be about his hand or appreciate that he was let off lightly all considered, after what they did to Hilltop and Alexandria.