Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tobias Tribute

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 1' started by Apollonia, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Bettie

Bettie Active Member

Plus, he did say he had never seen one yet. So, there was the shock of actually seeing his first zombie and it being someone who was an authority figure in his life. He'll do better next time and because he wasn't alone, there will be a next time.

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I really can see the character coming back in one of two different scenerios. (as of today, they are mum about any screen time for him past Episode 2.)

1. He is discovered by Maddy et al in a later episode as a zombie and thus would further enhance the development of her character into what she has to become to both survive and protect her family. I can clearly see and believe Maddy to be heartbroken and become despondant over discovering he was bit and didn't make it.

or

2. A member of the family is in peril (again), and he somehow saves the day (again). Yes it would probably be cheesy, but i can totally see him coming back with more then a swiss army knife and somewhat more knowledgeable and apt at killing them.

Just my take. I really like the kid and yes, although I agree he was cast as the stereotypical fat, geeky, nerdy kid, it doesnt always mean they are the first to go. I personally like the character and want to see more of him.

#22 Apollonia, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

We have a bit of an enigma with Tobias, in that he was the first indication of some bad SHTF coming down and paranoid, but he say's,
    "Strength in numbers".
    One would think that he would go with Maddie, instead of staying alone and waiting for his uncle. Maybe seeing Maddie's slow reaction to Artie changed his mind. Tobias clearly knew Art was a danger, saying, " He Can't HEAR You ! ".

But I think we do see Tobias again, and alive ...as he's a guy that knows how to get things.
    Maybe he shows up with his uncle, who is a ninja zombie killer.

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Of course Tobias must live. He represents us, after all. He spends his time on the internet, knows what's going on, and doesn't act stupid or self-centered like most of the cast.

5. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Id love for him to disappear from the show only to be brought back as a leader of a group in a season or two.

6. walkon

walkon Active Member

That goes double ditto for me! I loved that kid. . Smart, deep enough to know what's going on when nobody else has caught on, and wise enough not to be a smart mouth punk like the rest of the teenies. Long live Tobias, the best in the west! :zombies_lol:

7. lunasele

lunasele New Member

I think, Tobias is the best character in FTWD. He was the first to notice something was wrong, and try to prepare for it. I hope he survives until the end, just like Carol, being under the radar and then pow!! blowing up buildings.

8. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I hope, we will see Tobias again. He is one of the few characters, I instantly liked in that show (the other one, Matt, the artist) is already dead).
    And I can see him surviving. He seems to already know a great deal about what is going on. And he probably will learn the survival skills too. Liek Carol or Lori - two characters in TWD who had no idea how to self defend

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes, odd wasn't it. They killed the walker & left the food behind..

10. jymbo

jymbo Member

Tobias is going to save the main crew , at some point

11. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Tobias rules. Now that he finally got his knife back he will be unstoppable.

12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Could we see our Tobias in the finale? *crosses fingers*
    Hopefully alive though.

13. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I would like to see him pull up in an absconded military transport with guns blazing and pluck he survivors off the street at the last possible moment. Maybe smoking a cigar. Wouldn't mind him running over the water hording unit 13 cruiser while he was at it because they were slowed down by the trunk full of water. That would wrap up a few issues for me.

14. LadyGrimes

Tobias shows up and be like
    [​IMG]

15. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Tobias' family home just down the street where Golfdick was golfing ...just a block from the fences.

Hope he knows some sneaky way into India SZ before our gang boogies.

16. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I bet Tobias is swimming out to Abigail as we speak the death knife of zombie destruction between his teeth.

17. LadyGrimes

He better get more screen time next season or I riot.

18. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

:zombies_lol: