Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tomi the baker

Discussion in 'Episode 1105 - Out Of The Ashes' started by Miamicuse, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Just totally guessing here. Tomi is very high up on the food chain at the Commonwealth community.

He is a baker during the day but heay be a surgeon at night. He may be dissecting walkers and experimenting on human subjects at night. He may be the apocalyptic version of Eduard Wirths.

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I am guessing just the opposite. That is, Tomi is not willing to participate in whatever sinister experiments that the higher command might be doing. This actually brings back memory of the Governor of Woodbury and his scientist friend Milton doing walker research. But, of course, the Commonwealth governor Ms Milton is doing it in a much grand scale.

One more thing:- Tomi knows all doctors did not end up well in the ZA (surgeon Pete Anderson in ASZ, Dr Steven Edwards of Grady Memorial and Dr Carson in Sanctuary...etc). Hence, he bakes.

BTW, here in Asia, it is not Eduard Wirths but Masaji Kitano.

#2 Blueman, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I don’t know what was in the comics but do we really know from what we’ve seen on the show that the Commonwealth is even involved in sinister experiments involving the dead or even worse, the living?

it makes sense that Tomi might not want to participate if that was actually happening. Since everyone is infected and will “turn” upon being bitten or dying of any cause you’d think that there might be willing participants to volunteer as subjects to give blood or tissue samples if it would help research. Kidnapping people who aren’t part of the community and forcing them to become test subjects would be “unethical” to some one like Tomi who found the Commonwealth shortly after the ZA began.

I’m hoping the writers don’t leave us viewers dangling and get into this some more providing us with the answers.

4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I don't read the comics so it's just a wild guess.

I took a look at Glenn and I said ok he is a good guy, and for whatever reason I looked at Tomi and I was thinking he is hiding something.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have read the comics, and it isn’t THE sinister you think. I won’t give away the plot.
    When I found out what the commonwealth was “hiding”, all I could think of was that the real world is the same.

The truth is out there

6. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yeah the stuff about the Commonwealth in the comics is pretty much all about politics.