Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by tink, Jun 18, 2020.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Perhaps....
    [​IMG]

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

If it is what we think it is!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

haha, they posted it at 11 pm last night LA time, so tomorrow is actually today, and the news today was that there is going to be a Negan special comic, showing what happened to Negan, which comes out July 1st.

Those sneaky bait and switchers...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

For the Website content owners:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Thank you for this.

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

TWD is trying to bum a ride on Last of Us's train. Last of Us 2 is being released tomorrow so they probably figured since people will be thinking about zombie apocalypse's again tomorrow might as well give out some TWD news as well.

13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Joking aside. I tried reading the comics and made it to All Out War but then gave up (simply because I did not want to have any idea of what would be happening on TV show).

And while I am not comic book excited about this one-off issue I am impressed with the reasoning behind the campaign. You go Kirkman, Adlard and Skybound!

"This shipment arriving in July will be without financial burden to receiving retailers—with no freight cost for them to worry about. “I've been inspired by Steve Geppi and Diamond's efforts to shine a light on how essential the Direct Market is to our beloved industry with their #backthecomeback campaign,” said Kirkman. “While Charlie Adlard and I had laid the series to rest, this felt like something special we could do for the store owners who made our series a success to begin with. To that end, I'm happy to report that 100% of the revenue generated from this book will go to the stores selling it. The retailer community does backbreaking work to get comics into the hands of our loving fans, we should all be doing more in these trying times to show them how appreciated they are.”
    https://imagecomics.com/press-relea...gain-in-special-negan-lives-1-story-this-july

My grandson and I visit our neighborhood comicbook store and he loves browsing (and me buying for him LOL). So in an effort to play my part (although avery very small part) in supporting my local shop I will be buying this issue.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Already preorder mine! I tried to geta gold/silver variant cover one but no luck very rare limit I guess

15. lastcat3

I honestly think I am done reading anything from Kirkman. Only way I think I will pick up another Kirkman comic is if another full ongoing Walking Dead series gets announced (and the chances of that happening are about nill at this point). The Here's Negan story was pretty much just a rehash of Rick's opening sequences as a character but just with a darker twist and I am sure this will be just another rehash of something else he has written (Kirkman isn't a very original writer at all). I get Star Wars comics on a regular basis so I already do a lot to support comic shops.

• Like Like x 1
  16. lastcat3

I didn't get the issue as Negan was one of the last characters I would have been interested in seeing more of so I just watched someone on youtube go over the issue. I won't get into the story for those that might want to get it but it seems they gave this issue a totally different tone than the regular TWD comic. It seemed they had Negan talking to the reader and breaking the 4th wall on a couple of occasions. And the story just didn't seem like something that needed to get told.

Definitely seemed like something you could skip unless you are a huge Negan fan or just want to get the issue to support the comic shops (I get regular comics already so no need for me to get an issue I really don't want).

The issue is open ended enough to where they could add more to it in the future if they want to but honestly doesn't sound like Kirkman is too eager to go back to this world.

17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Season 10 Finale to air October 4th!

• Like Like x 1