Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Too many zombies ---->please fix!

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by RHYTHM, Mar 29, 2015.

1. RHYTHM

RHYTHM New Member

At first i was fine with the idea of increased zombies, but not the extent of what it is now. Looting is virtually impossible now without having 30 zombies tail you into every building and attack you at every car. An increased amount from the last update ...sure would have been great... but making zombies spawn almost every 10 ft is an extreme overkill. i will no longer be playing this game untill it is fixed. survival,looting, and crafting is pointless when your playing PvZombies not PVP. lets remember PVP is the reason why people love this game. Running out of stamina and health because of hoards of zombies isnt fun to me. Building structures and relationships with other players in the world of H1Z1 is why i play. All of these things have been taken away since the increase in zombies. please think about strongly reducing the amount of zombies developers. Im sure im not the only one that thinks this. ;):D

2. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

I agree with it all. If the zombies are gonna be this smart they need to be cut to 1/3 of current.

3. PestX

PestX Member

You two seem to be the only ones complaining about this "issue."

You first complained about there not being enough zombies, and now that the devs actually made them dangerous, you, yet again, complain.

@ Rhythm: "I will no longer be playing this game until it is fixed." Good. This isn't your time of game if you are going to be complaining about zombies in a ZOMBIE SURVIVAL game. This game is not about PvP or building bases, but simply surviving. Zombies may be a serious threat, but like I said, it's a ZOMBIE SURVIVAL! PvP is NOT the reason people love this game. You are too ignorant to realize this. If people want PvP, and I don't mean PvP servers but strictly PvP, there is Battle Royale. If you don't like that, then go play something else and quit trying to change the core part of the game because you don't like it.

Building structures and growing relationships have not been taken away simply because of zombie threats. If anything, it would increase it.

Grow a damn pair.

#3 PestX, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  4. RHYTHM

RHYTHM New Member

Just wait until the servers wipe...We aren't going to be the only people stating are opinions. That's what forums are for ,are they not? call it complaining if you'd like. I bet right now you have a bunch of ammo, a nice big base, and a car to go topple over all these big hoards. but for the new spawns and or new players to the game.. They're going to be overwhelmed and frustrated by the fact that they can't even stop to take a breather without zombies pouring out of there asses. Good luck crafting a campfire. let alone searching through cars just to get a bit of loot. zombies should be reduced .period.

5. RHYTHM

RHYTHM New Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCR_4KDYZk8
    Look how fun this is?? lol. YAYYYYYY
    lets's loot nothing
    let's not be able to kill anything..
    let's run until our stamina runs out and we die...
    YAYYY im having a blast....
    NO

6. Billyboob69

Billyboob69 New Member

Update on 3/27, please fix the amount of zombies.

There are way too many zombies since the update, every time i spawn i cant even gather anything without being attacked by like 15+ zombies. It's not even fair, I spawn and die every time and i dont even have time to look at my map or stop for half a second cause there are so many zombies. Before the update there was so much less, maybe there were too little, but there's no reason to have that many zombies, please someone fix this problem. I think this realy ruined the game... :(

7. Lazlo

Lazlo Member

The devs are trying to find the opportune number of zombies. At this point the numbers are a little extreme, but do I expect them to continue to tweak with them. Of course.

8. PestX

PestX Member

The game is not ruined. It's called EARLY ACCESS for a reason.

9. Corizz

Corizz Member

number of zombies are fine, whats not fine is how many are in the rural area's. This is the first step to alot of zombies though. They know that,t hey have acknowledged that! Instead of making blackberry juice make coffee that helps with the stamina issue.

Come Thursday we get another patch possibly even sooner and stuff will be tweaked.

10. Corizz

Corizz Member

lol, you must be really bad at the game. its not hard to get ready, first thing you do is make a bow and an arrow asap. Then you run your ass off and start gathering. Its not difficult to get going. Its not easy mode thats for sure, but its not super hard either! I have started characters on 3 different servers since the bear fix lol and i got all 3 geared up fairly well.

11. razvandb

razvandb New Member

You have to remember this is a zombie game!!! And if you want to kill other persons rather than helping each other you have to do it with the zombies on your a..
    The only thing that in my opinion should change is the concentration of zombies in specific areas .. I would like to see them in huge groups not speared all around, and if you make noise (gun shoots, tree cutting ...) you end up with a huge group on you head if there is one near by :)
    Maybe even make some super mutation zombie :D

12. Corizz

Corizz Member

yeah, i would love different kind of zombies like in State of Decay. That would be awesome. Make people work together to kill the big nasty one.

13. PestX

PestX Member

Now this is something I can agree with. Would rather have them grouped in certain areas rather than equally spread.

The overall number of zombies is not necessarily the problem.

14. MrEko

MrEko New Member

first of all apologize for my poor english
    pvp : not possible to play after last update
    i respawn in cranberry and they followed all the way to pleasant valley. not even time to open inventory. 15 zombies are coming after you (permanent) and i just run. I played for 1 hour and just run.There's no time for anything else,they run like athletes. I'm sick and shut.

15. Usernamehere1235

Usernamehere1235 New Member

I find it fairly easy to avoid the zombies if you're only playing a tad bit sneakier.
    It's not so easy to run around gunning people down, and that might be for the better.

16. littlestsweatshops

littlestsweatshops New Member

I agree that it is not the overall number of zombies that is the problem. That's completely fine. I have had a hard time playing since the last update, nonetheless. Sitting at base, no matter how quiet we are, no matter how quick we try to leave, there are at least ten immediately around us. Not only that as soon as they are killed, no matter what weapons, it's an instant respawn, then there are at least ten more. Five of us played tonight, and only two escaped our own base alive. They are also walking through the floors of our base and attacking there. I love killing zombies in this game :) I just think they can detect us from too far away perhaps, or maybe they respawn too quickly. After that we had fun for a while, we had to aggro one person to all the zombies to get to our jeep, but whatever, running them over is fun. Proceed to the looting, and PVP, and running over of zombies, yay. XD After, however is where I stopped having fun. I might have a couple of pictures, I was snapchatting to a couple friends at the time. There were always large groups of zombies, which I think makes sense in the city areas, there would have been more people there, right? Well, and fine, we aggro them to one person, then run em over...I have some funny snaps of that, there were between 30 to 50 at a time, and I am not exaggerating. But when we went back to base, after finding and losing 3 vehicles, and 3 more people due to increase of zombies (eh you win some you lose some), we try to take the two vehicles we have found (the original blew up) back to our base, which is close to the edge of the map (I use the realtime map and can provide photos) and no matter how fast we drove, the vehicle behind was being destroyed. So in a panic the first truck flips, and I get out of mine, tell them to take it, and aggro all of the zombies that we collected on to me. Half aggro to me, half to my friend. In an attempt to save him, I run in front of him, and pick up at least 3/4 of the ones aggro'd to him. In this I succeed; however, in doing so I get trapped and realize just how many of them there were. I wish I could have taken a picture. There were at the least, and I am not exaggerating again, 50 of them. I understand why there are more, and I am fine with it. I love this game, and wish to continue doing so. This has been my current favourite since it came out. I also am not meaning to complain, I just wish to share my experience. I love killing zombies, I love having more in the game; I just think that maybe they respond too quickly, or respawn to fast, or something in the areas that are far from the reaches of humanity. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. ^.^ I can't wait to see the next couple of updates, they sound great.

17. Fizzle

Fizzle New Member

more bullets

18. Nadrean

Nadrean New Member

I agree with all of you. Killing the zombies is a lot of fun but either they are respawning too fast or they detect us to easily. ALso need more ammo to fight off that many zombies I think they should MAYBE cut them down like 25% then it will be fine or just give us a butt ton of ammo lol

19. DrVudo

DrVudo Member

It is kind of funny though; everyone yells for lots more zombies and when they add lots more, people yell for fewer. Don't you know the Devs are having a laugh. I am sure a good mass will be found but agree that towns should have the majority with a good number at camps.

20. RHYTHM

RHYTHM New Member

Fully agree with that