Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Too many zombies ---->please fix!

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by RHYTHM, Mar 29, 2015.

1. FightingPhantom

Who quotes B-list actors? My god you are lame....

2. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

People who are cool enough not to be social conditioned sheep. Still, I guess the cheat sites don't have a download for you to understand wit.

3. FightingPhantom

[​IMG]

4. Trader

Trader New Member

Respawn survival, not that hard.

I honestly have no problems respawning and getting my stuff together. Need to utilize the environment around you, jump over gates so they gotta run around, book arse up the stairs of someones fort, log for 5 mins, log back in and go again.

Ammo is an easy fix. Even on a pve server I tried for fun, I popped 7 zombies that had loot from dead players and I was rolling with 93 .223 rounds and AR-15, M. Backpack... totally flush. Here's an easy trick my buddy and I use to farm them. Step 1, make satchel and Bow. Step two, gather sticks til full and make them ALL into arrows but (2) to make more bows. Step three, run like hell til you find a foundation. Step 4. Activate in-game speak and scream Ooga Booga or w/e you want... They go crazy and charge. Then, proceed to kill 30 - 40 zombies. Loot satchels last 5 minutes. When you see three on the ground, log out, wait 30 seconds, log in, zombies de-spawn, loot and repeat.

Personally, I find it hilarious when I got 14 zombies on my tail, and some other guy blasting shotgun rounds off me, and I duck into a bldg, shut the door and they swap aggro at the sound of the gun. Also... use the 'Q' button to push them away. Forts are all over mate, use the stairs, not the force.

BTW, the loot Cache at Ruby Lake sucks arse. I've dropped the letter in 2x and sat there for 25 minutes trying to open from every angle and the PoS doesnt work. I play on Sodom, Exctinction, and Bloodsky. Hit me up if you wanna roll, haven't joined a clan.

5. FightingPhantom

Don't you think it's a problem when the game mechanics force you to stop playing the game?

That just screams broken to me...

Is it terribly inconvenient? Maybe, maybe not.. but it does seem to be a poor fix

6. ImPlayBoiiOG

ImPlayBoiiOG New Member

erm i found in a new server in ranchito 3 cars. I was trying to search for sparkplugs when suddenly this happened. I died next to my police car :D [​IMG]

7. Tasdaz

Tasdaz Member

According to their posts on Twitter the spawn rates are being adjusted with the new patch which is awesome. Hopefully numbers stay the same

#47 Tasdaz, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  8. FightingPhantom

The density is correct, they just need to put zombies in places where zombies like to be... cities.

Empty fields with no people should logically have no, or very few zombies.

This doesn't however negate the possibility for roaming herds...

9. PsylocybeFanaticus

PsylocybeFanaticus New Member

The number of zombies is fine. And yes, guns shots, banging on a car with a crowbar attracts more. Just try to be quiet and quick. Kill the lone stragglers quickly and quietly. Duck in and out of buildings and behind trees, use the terrain and obstacles to your advantage and when all else fails, hide in the bathroom. My only suggestion is that if a swarm does form, it should disperse a little quicker so you aren't cowering in a closet for too long before you can get back to business.

10. zaxoanl

zaxoanl New Member

i hope they release a function where you can join your friends, where ever they are at when you log in. I have not see anyone in the game yet... its been two days i started playing this game. And i'm still stuck at where i spawn.. can not get out of the forest...just too many zombies

11. donal123

donal123 New Member

thanks for info