Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Too much sexual tension

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by kennyisalive94, Nov 18, 2014.

1. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

OMG! All of those little winks for us when Daryl and Carol were walking around in small, dark rooms, going to the bunk bed, laying beside each other. Like just ****ing **** already, PL-EASE. Stop driving us crazy with the tension. Want Carol to get smashed with Daryl's other crossbow.

2. GameGal123

GameGal123 Member

I can't tell if you're being serious or not?0_o lol

I just noticed a close friendship that they've built over time.I don't believe there's anything else between them other than that.

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

4. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

I know Carol is supposed to be I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T (boosie) but after losing her ex husband and daughter, any real woman would be begging for some love

5. The_Not_So_Dead

Euhm, I didn't notice that. The theme was quite serious (women's shelter and the book on child abuse).

But then I usually don't pick up on stuff like that, so if they really want to create tension for me to feel/see then they have to do it over-te-top-subtle.

6. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I'm glad that didn't hook up, and hopefully they never will.

7. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

They are both better off as characters to stay single. I will never understand this ship crap.

8. cowboy's person

Heehee... damned c*ck-blocking zombies! :)
    For real though, it would have been messed up for them to hook up in a domestic abuse shelter she went to years ago with her now dead daughter. Dunno how the writers are gonna resolve the whole Daryl-doesn't-have-a-sex-life issue but I'm glad they kept it classy with regard to his relationship with Carol.

9. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I know but them laying in bed beside each other was frustrating. I think Kirkman wants us to ship them, he just wants to keep teasing us.

10. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I think you're right about this, typical way of trolling fans. But I think Carol might have made a move had she not been in her current state of mind. After all she was always flirting with him in the beginning, but I liked how she grabbed his hand during the van drop.

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

After this episode I'm less against Carol and Daryl being romantically involved than I used to be. There's a deep connection there, even if it's just platonic, it's undeniably there, and very strong.

Could it evolve into something romantic? Yes, easily. Should it? Depends on the direction the writers want to take. They're both good enough being single and close friends, they don't need romance for their relationship to function. But adding a romantic element to their relationship in the future could also benefit them both.

12. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Personally I didn't see it as 'too much' sexual tension, they actually could've played it up much more than they did IMO, but I'm glad they didn't. I thought it was a good balance of tension and that playfulness (for lack of a better word) between them that Daryl and Carol have had in their relationship in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

Yeah they were so into each other the whole episode.
    Daryl didnt want to rescue Beth he just wanted some alone time with Carol obviously.When Carol said shell take the top she meant that she wants to be on top of Daryl and the next day when Daryl burned the child walkers? That was his way off showing that he is totally hot for Carol.And the painting he talked about, he wished Carol would wipe HER ass over HIM.

But no, I think they have great screen chemistry but as friends just like Daryl and Rick have.There was honestly nothing really romantic about the episode and they would have already hooked up if they were like that, especially after all those near death situations.

14. Jato

Jato Member

Am I just dense 'cause I noticed absolutely no sexual tension, just purely platonic friendship. I like the idea of Carol and Daryl being a couple of badass singles (weird sentence lol).

I don't mind the idea of these two ending up together, I like it more than Beth and Daryl, but it should happen waaaaaaaaay into the future.

15. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Yeah, agreed! I didn't notice any sexual tension in this episode. They love each other, obviously - at least as friends, but they aren't itching to get under each other's clothes.

I wouldn't be opposed to it one day evolving beyond that though. I used to be very determined that they remain ONLY friends, but their chemistry in this episode was just so enjoyable that I really wouldn't mind seeing it become something more waaaaaaaay down the track.

16. Online-Don

Online-Don Well-Known Member

You're mad if you can't see the obvious sexual tension between Rick and Daryl

17. Thangs & Stuff

Oh come on Shane and Daryl had way more sexual tension.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Nah, it was Daryl & T-Dog

19. Thangs & Stuff

T-Dog was into Dale, who had only eyes for Shane, who was in love with Lori and Rick who were married, Rick is in love with Daryl who cant decide whom to like between Rick, Beth and Carol and also Beth is crushing on Noah and Carol on Tyreese who still isnt over Karen......

20. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Rick still isn't over Leon Bassett and their late night hook ups in the shower stalls at the police station. That's how Leon ended up a walker. He was unaware of the walkers and got a little frisky with one thinkng it was Rick and since he always forgot to take the safety off it was inevitable.