Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Too much sexual tension

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by kennyisalive94, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I can't see anything interesting about a Beth and Daryl hook up except for higher ratings and more merchandise sold.

2. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

You are blind. She was clearly giving him the "fu@k me" eyes when they were laying on that bunk together. And when she got hurt, he definitely offered her a "serious piggyback" ....no wait, that was another episode. Nevermind. lol

I love Daryl and Carol together ...they have a great dynamic ..as friends.

3. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I'd be fine if he's gay because the whole Caryl vs Bethyl thing is annoying as ****, I think Beth is a goner anyway...

4. Necrophile213

I would rejoice if the writers actually had the balls to do it.

5. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I seriously don't know how anyone thought there was sexual tension in the episode. Even if you ship them as a couple, this episode didn't set up anything between them to make me think there was any suitable moment for them to go ahead and hump like bunnies.

It had about as much 'sexual tension' as giving your grandad a sponge bath. *shudder*

6. Jato

Jato Member

I think the fangirls would be very happy with that arrangement (and a few guys of course).

7. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

You'd be surprised how even the most progressive of women would be extremely pissed that their "man" turned out to be a fudge packer.

I know that the portion is small, but the uber fangirls that gush over Norman Reedus scare me. If I was him I'd be afraid. I feel like they're beyond delusional.

8. Jato

Jato Member

Yeah that's true. I may be giving the fangirls too much credit :/ Especially considering the death threats Laurie Holden got.
    -Sigh- And over a fictional character too. Why can't people just be happy that their favourite character is happy...

9. Necrophile213

It's like this irresistible compulsion that causes this incessant ringing in their little heads that won't ever stop until the show closely resembles a cheap romance novel and everyone is paired with someone regardless of how little sense it makes.

10. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Woodstock: The scenes, you described about Maggie, was, what gave me the final straw too. Even if it would be too long and she would ran out of Zombieblood, when she tried to write all other names on that board, she could at least have mentioned Beth in her message. Her only living family after Hershels death.

Jen7: I agree completly with you, but I do think, that the writers try to give the fans something - even the shippers. I've seen it in many other shows lately - and I find it ok, as long, as it stays in the backround and don't take over the story. I myself am not a shipper. I like Carol as Daryls best friend and Beth as his little sister

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Beth has the hots for Noah look at dis face right here

[​IMG]
    She probably checked out the size of his feet too.

12. Necrophile213

What a freaking whore! Jimmy, Zach, Daryl, and Noah. Andrea and Carol should have taught this girl how to properly use a vibrator

#92 Necrophile213, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  13. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

Yeah....she totally fell for him the first time they met....no she was already in love when she found the lollipop, she new her fated one is near...heck I bet she already felt it when she woke up!!

14. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

Umm I think you are blind, dont you know they totally did it when the Van dropped, did you see how Carol grabbed Daryls hand? She was like lets do it now who knows if we survive.
    Also Daryl was sooo jelly when that walker was on Carol thats why he was so angry with Noah, duh!!

The show makes it totally obvious that they are clearly moar than friends and totes into each other and I cant believeee how people Still dont see it.......

15. LadyGrimes

No she was already in love with the Doctor and thought he was the one who left her the lollipop. Then she realized it was Noah and is like "Screw the doctor? I want me some chocolate!"

16. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

What about the look Beth gave Gorman as he put the lollipop in her mouth? Sizzling!

17. Necrophile213

That's the only reason she killed him. He had threatened to have Noah cut the lollipop supply. We know she can't resist a guy in uniform.

18. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

OMG ...I totally missed it! Is that why Carol was walking funny? I thought she got hurt, silly me ...no idea it was from some "rough riding" with Daryl. Talk about a quickie, though!

Ikr, they are so totes in love ...sigh, adorbz! I STILL can't believe people don't see it either ...damn Bethylers should just leave it ALONE. lol ;)

19. itsfoz

itsfoz Member

If the seasons were anything more like the comics, they'd have definitely made sweet sweet love by this point.

PS. I'm talking about sex in general, obviously not Daryl.

20. LadyGrimes

Gee, I wish people were as invested in their own relationships as they are over fictional ones.