Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[TOOL] Fan-Made H1Z1 (Unofficial) GPS Android App

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by EvanStyle, Jan 24, 2015.

1. EvanStyle

EvanStyle New Member

Get the FREE android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evanbecker.H1Z1UnofficialGPS
    -------------------
    Hey Guys! This an unofficial app for H1Z1 that helps you keep track of important places, find routes, find crafting recipes*, a compass/radar that shows your direction, and pinpoint crosshaired map with tons of features and more features. Updates are 1-2 per day. If you have a suggestion please post it here. I'm just a student and trying to practice some of my coding for the benefit of the community. If you guys have the app, have heard about the app, or plan on getting the app, please upvote this or thumbs it up on google. Everything is extremely appreciated. This is fan made, will always be free to use, and will be improved more and more as the game matures. Thanks!
    -------------------
    *not available yet

2. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

Will Install and test the app,if it is legit may i post it in my topic here?
    http://h1z1forum.com/showthread.php?p=28625#post28625
    Thank you :)

3. EvanStyle

EvanStyle New Member

That would be great! I hope you enjoy it. If you have any ideas of what I could add let me know. I'm open to anything. Theres still a few glitches but it's getting pretty far!

4. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

I Can Definately Do that, ill check it out for a bit but it looks pretty nice of course further polishing could be made but i think this is a very good start so far, i look forward to its progress/future features. like maybe turning it into an h1z1 pocket hub. you could have an update notes area, crafting guide area etc etc. not sure how invested you are in the prokect but there is always awesome ideas you could implement :) contact me any time on steam if you would like to discuss anything.

5. EvanStyle

EvanStyle New Member

Sounds good. Any suggestions I'd recommend attaching here. Ideally I have a few updates that will already be coming out tonight!

6. The Professor

The Professor Administrator

7. EvanStyle

EvanStyle New Member

Thanks!

Thanks for the approved!

8. EvanStyle

EvanStyle New Member

BUMP!
    Thanks for the emails everyone!

9. Ymirx

Ymirx Community Event Manager

This is pretty cool, i'll check it out.

10. EvanStyle

EvanStyle New Member

Thanks for trying it out!

I just wanted to let everyone know advertisements have been taken care of! They are now half as common, can be skipped after 7 seconds (for those long 30 second ones that pop up now and then), and you can only have a max of 4 per session. So if you get unlucky and pop 4 right away, as long as you don't close the app you have nothing to worry about. I hope everyone enjoys the update and more coming soon!

11. Musty

Musty New Member

I'm going to be downloading this right now, sounds useful! I'll get back to you with some feedback :D