Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Trailers and Sneak peeks for 408

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now' started by Sharpie61, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Will post, when they are available

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I couldn't help a little laugh at the end.

Also, what is Alicia shaking? "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Since we now know Madison escaped the stadium, I wonder if they aren't going to do a double reverse.

They have been implying Madison died, but that felt like they were setting it up to reveal she is alive. Now I'm wondering if they reveal she survived the stadium and we all breathe a sigh of relief, only to reveal she dies on the road trying to help Mel or someone else. Give us that glimmer that she survived, only to actually kill her.

Or worse yet, she dies because of something Alecia did. Maybe she was in the ambulance or something like that. Sort of mirroring Nick killing Enis when Morgan tried to stop him, resulting in his own death.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lindigo

We know Madison escaped the stadium? I don't think recall a scene where she left the stadium. I guess I have to watch again. I'm still thinking she is dead, and the reason her children will have survived her is that she raised them to give aid to other people, so they were already out of the stadium when it was lit up and the dead were released. It is TOTALLY ridiculous that they would have gone out to save Mel, so I can only think that happened in service to the plot of getting them out of the stadium.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Yeah I still believe Madison is dead as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lindigo

Ah, I rewatched. Madison left the stadium to go out to the parking lot "because my children are there." So I guess she sacrifices herself as a distraction to get the dead away from their vehicle so they can drive away.

8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

In the teaser posted above, she appears to be outside the stadium after the attack and makes the comment that she lost everything. I took that to mean she survives the initial fall of the stadium and presumes that Nick and Alecia are dead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Madison fought the horde single-handedly with only a kitchen ladle, bravely bopping each Mmrgh'er upside the head (ting-bading-ping) until everyone was safe and she would've ... but.... .... ....
    Honestly?
    I just KNOW she's deadEEDEDDDEAD.

But AMC doth have that habit of pulling main characters out from under dumpsters.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I don't think Madison's dead but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

11. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Ugh what could this be? Do we see the stadium residents trapped and overrun by flaming walkers? Husband and wife (Douglas and Viv) torn apart from each other? Strand sacrificing Cole to save Madison or one of the kids? This better be worth it! Don’t kill off the entire stadium of 47 people (that’s been done countless times on both shows) but I have hopes......

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Could we possibly lose Madison

14. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm thinking he means Madison kills Charlie.

Madison went from ruthless to passive for unknown reasons. To have her go from passive to child murderer would be amazing.

I really want to see that play out. Having someone murder a child out of anger and watching the fallout from that decision. How others would react to that decision and how they would look at Madison after witnessing her kill a child. And how would Madison cope with doing something like that?

I really want the show to go down that dark of a path.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Originally I thought there were three options for Madison surviving: 1. She escaped separately with Naomi 2. Was hiding/trapped in what remained of the stadium, or 3. Was captured by the Vultures (which I thought was the least likely).

The 2nd option is still on the table, but if she's in there it would be because she returned for something (maybe Charlie) since it looks like Madison is first going to go out to save her incredibly stupid kids.

• Like Like x 1