Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit Location Map

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by TNT, Nov 29, 2012.

1. TNT

TNT New Member

I was searching for a location map similar to this one and had no luck, so I made a simple one. I'm not sure if anyone will use it, but I use it. It's not completely finished, but if you're fairly experienced with Tranzit already it might be useful.

[​IMG]

Update: Labeled each build table by request.

Code:
    http://tnthps.x10.mx/filesystem/xbox360/tranzitmap.png

Image link updated 07/24/2014

#1 TNT, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Zombie PhanTom

Nice! Thanks!

3. Zombie PhanTom

Hate to nitpick, great job and much appreciated but I think you missed one mystery box location on the farm if I'm not mistaken. Not a big deal.

4. TNT

TNT New Member

I'm going to try to correct any errors and add a few more things very soon, I'll post it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MadCaptainCrunch

MadCaptainCrunch Well-Known Member

You made this? Wow, you get a very appreciative thumbs up and Rep from me, good sir.

So for my feedback, the words are too close to each other imo. Also, there should be more separation imo. Not trying to be picky, just would really like to see this to its full potential.
    Basically, it would be much better if
    Things were more spaced out, which can be made by enlarging the map to create distance between things.
    Also, I'd make the main areas more distinguishable on your map.
    It would be very helpful if you showed the cornfield paths, would help many players that get lost in them.
    Just overall fine tuning.

Dude, if you continue to work at this, it could get pretty big, considering I've seen no other custom maps with as much potential as this so far.

6. Dylan767

Dylan767 New Member

7. NYslice

NYslice Member

that's cool! Thanks!

8. LegionDestroyer

Flip man good effort! Might crank that out tonight, make it far easier, spesh with lamp posts etc on there haha MEAN..

Also love how we all got our own opinions but still love zombies and work together etc HAHA

9. TNT

TNT New Member

Yeah I actually started it about 12 hours ago because I couldn't find a single map that included any of the information I was looking for. If you view it at full resolution it's clearer; I do plan to remake it with an easier to read font though.

It's still missing a lot of things and I want to include as many tips and secrets as possible.

10. LegionDestroyer

How long did it take you bro? It's a mean effort though, spesh for a first edition!

You could maybe put hints on good places to train zombies?

11. TNT

TNT New Member

It only took a few hours, but as I mentioned it's not finished, I plan to get it as good as I can get it before I stop.

12. RangerSteve101

RangerSteve101 New Member

Nice map. I want to say that when leaving the town (going back towards the power station) the cabin is on the left side of the road across the street from the green light. Once you hit the light, go diagonally to the left up a small hill....just dont get too carried away with punching babies lol

13. TNT

TNT New Member

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to run back through and add all the locations for the lights next.

I edited the entire image and used an easier to read font; tell me if you guys prefer that or the flashy one instead.

14. Mobydickulous

Mobydickulous New Member

This is great, thanks for putting in the time and sharing it.

15. Zombie PhanTom

Damn I was doing real well with this until somehow I completely must've passed the cabin...twice. Pretty sure I dropped a part for the jet gun in there.

16. BothDragoon4902

Way to go bro, that map is legit.... I greatly appreciate this and the work u put in, very helpful to all players regardless of experience or skill. Kudos, good sir

17. LegionDestroyer

Bro, you should sticky this!!!!

18. TNT

TNT New Member

It would be nice if it ended up being a pinned thread. I'm not exactly sure how else to spread it and joined this forum specifically to get it to some more zombie players.

I actually changed the font already as requested by the Moderator; but no direct feedback as to if this version is better.

• Like Like x 1
  19. FMaS Evolution

Nice very helpful :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. LegionDestroyer

Yeah bro, the new font is definitely a bit easier on the eyes, going to message mad captain crunch about pinning it!