Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Travis and Chris - The Blind Leading The Blind

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - Do Not Disturb' started by PepperAnn, Sep 6, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I am with the camp that liked Dale. I can understand why a lot of people disliked him, but during that time, we were all little babies, just like the characters were, when it came to how to cope in the ZA. Dale had a way of really SEEING people, not just the surface crap but everything.....and when it comes to his relentless poking of Shane, I think it would have been very unrealistic to NOT have someone there to challenge him.

I don't know, some people think he was a meddler, but they needed glue because they were all unraveling in their own way. He was one of the few that always tried to keep a level head and lord knows that was a rarity. Given the point in the timeline he was in.....it was fitting. And I really wish we could have witnessed his evolution throughout the seasons. :(

2. BlackLightning

Sorry, Pepper. Dale was definitely a meddler. If it wasn't Glenn, it was Andrea. If it wasn't Andrea, it was Shane. If it wasn't Shane, it was Lori. If it wasn't Lori, it was Daryl. And if it wasn't Daryl, it was Shane all over again.

I'm not saying that Shane did not need to be challenged. But Dale was...persistently concerned about everyone all the time, very perceptive and he was always offering advice. Which is both a good and a bad thing.

I liked Dale.

I think it's perfectly fair.

Chris had held a father and his son hostage in his own home. And then he physically attacks his father.

What is Travis' reaction?

I'm not saying Chris doesn't need love. But he needs a firm hand to redirect him.

3. Rickschick

Rickschick New Member

OMG yes !!!!! A thousand times. I don't think Ive loathed an actor or character as much as Chris. Please let them kill him off asap.

4. PepperAnn

Lmao!!!!
    I got excited about the front side of @BatmansHooker ('s post) and you got excited about his backside. :p

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It's a pretty lovely backside, to be fair :p

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Rick's advice for Travis
    [video]http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8335903[/video]

7. PepperAnn

What's the gist of what he says? Stupid speakers.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[MENTION=103371]BlackLightning[/MENTION] stated that he thought Chris needed a firm hand to redirect him. In the video clip I posted Andy/Rick was asked about Carl stating that he (Rick) needed to take a step back from being leader. Andrew's reply to Chris Hardwick was that Carl needs a firm hand (much like our BlackLightning suggested for Chris :Grin:)

9. PepperAnn

More like a backhand. lol

Travis just needs to die horribly....by Chris. :p

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#1: I do wonder if Teenage Mutant Serial Killer Chris and his spring break buddies will end up being those people that Madison was warning Sad Groom Dude about finding the hotel and not being as nice as she? And if that were to happen will Travis be tagging along for the ride only to have Chris then kill him in front of Maddie? Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

#2: Confessional - My primary reason for posting that video clip was so that I would have a bit of Andy to listen to and ogle in the FTWD threads :zombies_cuinlove:

11. PepperAnn

God I love that. Teenage Mutant Serial Killer Chris. LMAO
    There is a part of me that thinks Chris is such a joke at this point, but then the other side of me recognizes how dangerous he is with his newborn serial killer flippant devil-may-care attitude. He reminds me of the newborn vampires in the Twilight series that I don't admit to reading. :p

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I really took notice of Chris' reaction to Travis' reaction of him murdering the farmer. When Chris extended his hand to Travis to help him up (Travis was kneeling at the farmers prone body) and Travis gave him that "WTF did you just do and who the hell are you" kind of look - Chris' return look was such a blank stare, further illustrating his complete nonchalant attitude about killing. I keep going back to season 3 Carl after he killed that young guy at point blank during the prison attack. Right or wrong I do believe that Carl's reasoning for killing was that he did feel threatened. In the case of Chris, I just get this feeling that the kill was made simply to further his standing with the spring breakers. They had already lauded him as bad-ass while sitting around the camp fire the previous night for killing 17 infected. In Chris' bent way of thinking they will see him now as some sort of god among dudes.

13. PepperAnn

100% agree. He sees these kills as notches in his bedpost for lack of a better analogy. lol

He's completely out of control.

Chris:

[​IMG]