Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies Treyarch Teasing More Zombie

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by musky, May 7, 2014.

1. musky

musky Active Member

[​IMG]

Treyarch is now teasing even more zombie related stuff.

Check it out.

Treyarch
    On this day in 1961, Alan Shepard piloted the Freedom 7 mission to became the first American, to travel into space.

Among other missions, Shepard also served as commander of America's third lunar landing mission, Apollo 14, during which he ran into Zombies.

Wait…uhm…we're going to have to fact-check that last part. Stand by...

2. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

They might make a map pack not based on the zombie storyline to tide zombies fans over till 2015's COD, or they might be helping out on AW, and putting Zombies on it. Either way, I hope it's something cause Treyarch has been going crazy about Zombies lately with the camos and social network updates.

3. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

I doubt we'll get a new map pack for BO2. Activisions contract with Treyarch only permits 4 map packs during its run. Besides, Activision will be trying to shift more Ghosts DLC, not DLC for a previous game.

4. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Alas...we will have to wait till 2015 for new Zombies...

5. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Yes! They have the time to create a brand new story arc for a new zombie gamemode. The previous one in Black Ops really blew everyone's mind, especially in the map Moon. Samantha and Richtofen, those were the days of brilliant hidden secret eggs to tell a story. I liked Black Ops 2 zombie story line, but it didn't really develop into an excellent brilliance like it did in Black Ops. It did create some cool backstory though, especially with Samuel. If the story line is anything like Black Ops, then we have another gem on our hands. Hopefully this will be good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ratatat

Ratatat New Member

I would love it if they brought back another zombie DLC map, I like playing Extinction on Ghosts but it's nothing compared to zombies. It's alright though, a good amount of people still play zombies on both Black Ops AND Black Ops 2 so there's always people to play with. :3
    ...Even though a lot of them are foreign. lol

7. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

3Arc wont be bothered, they're only allowed to release 4 DLC's per COD title and I'm sure they are working on Black Ops 3 at the moment.

8. Chingling

Chingling Member

Zombies can never end in the COD franchise. Arguably, zombies is the best part of the series. It is a close tie between zombies and spec ops. I can say that I've spent hours into the night playing zombies, I can't wait to see what they do with it next year.