Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Triggerfinger Sneak Peak!

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by Jakobi, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

2. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

[video=youtube;oOxxk-Omd-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOxxk-Omd-4[/video]

[video=youtube;L1k8n8XVafw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1k8n8XVafw[/video]

3. Nestler

Nestler Member

I've decided to not watch the promos and sneak peaks anymore. but I can't resist. damn I'm weak, it's wednesday...

4. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

I've never had a problem watching promos, or even accidentally reading spoilers. The show is so good that if I already know what happens it's still a surprise.

Thanks for all the videos!

5. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

Nebraska began slow, but the end saved the day, Rick shooting those bud's down was okay for the action we needed, and how the characters go gaining more different sides of the ones we already knew about them, the episode was good, and now seems like triggerfinger is going to be really cool, with Rick's group fighting the rest of the philly boys, and more walkers on the way, finally we are going to see the action first season type we wanted

6. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

I don't like the promos though when they have scenes that end up not being shown, particularly thinking about the long season 2 trailer, the Vatos hideout, Shane running from the large horde of walkers, etc. Even in the Nebraska promo it was cut to look like
    but at least the scenes were there just different to what was expected.

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

We haven't seen those parts from the trailer because they hit the cutting room floor during the whole Darabont departure fiasco. From what i've heard, we've basically skipped what would amount to almost a full episode. The season premiere we have now was actually the combination of two episodes after the original premiere was labeled as "unwatchable" by the heads of AMC. Note that the existing premiere is directed by two totally competent directors brought back from the first season. No reason for them to be working together, so obviously their episodes were combined in post production.

This helps explain why so much of the comic con trailer is missing from the actual series. Whether or not we'll see these scenes on the dvd release is up for debate. I doubt we'll ever see them, though. AMC is trying to save face.

8. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Must... Not... Hit... Clicky...

9. marsyao

marsyao Member

After seeing the below sneak peak, this is what I get:
    Rick, Hershel and Glen won the bar fight, and they capture one of men from Dave's group and bring him back to the farm and treated his wound, then after some discussion, Rick and Hershel decide to let him go, Shane strongly oppose this decision, as he tells Andrea: "if he find his group and now he knows when we live, we would have a war on our hand or worse". That is an interesting development.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/02/the-walking-dead-triggerfinger-sneak-peek.html

10. Al Davis is back

I wonder if Rick and Glenn are ready to bolt and leave the guy for dead, but Hershal can't leave someone wounded. Rick is trapped in the middle of another tough decision.

Good thread.

11. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

if that happens, they would be complete fools, Rick and Hershel, if they cure the guy and leave him free, only will create one more problem, the guys were attacking, is the same as for zombies, survival matters, the one standing gets the winner award and case solved, that's how they should do things, the Shane way

12. Al Davis is back

I agree with you but Hershal is a doctor and has a sworn oath.(..I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required)
    Plus the show is about the drama. Either the walkers move them along or humans do.

13. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Actually, Hershel is a Veterinarian.

Even if he was a Doctor in a traditional sense who had sworn an oath, all bets are off in a ZA. Example: Rick was Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

14. marsyao

marsyao Member

15. C-Tac

C-Tac Member

The sneak peaks do give too much of the story away I feel. I try not to watch but really want to see what happens! The conversation between Shane and Andrea in this sneak peak gives away a lot of what happens in my opinion. Even though it's probably a small portion of the story. We can figure out what happened at the bar pretty easily from this one conversation and the whole point of the end of the last episode was to keep us in suspense!

16. C-Tac

C-Tac Member

I do hope Shane and Andrea leave together though. Keep straying from the comics so that by season three and four reading them won't help you figure out what's going to happen on the TV show.

17. SpaceMonkey

SpaceMonkey Member

Damn, Herschal has a gun...

18. Chickenwire. That's handy

Spoiler... Just my thoughts, by the way...

19. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I agree with you completely but still hold out the tiniest shred of hope that we'll see SOME of the cut-scenes in a future flashback. Darabont's promise last year that season 2 would resume exactly where 1 left off had me geeked, to say the least. Needless to say with Rick's opening monologue in season 2, I knew the fans had just been rode hard and put away wet.

I like how this seems to be deveoping similar Woodbury-esque story arc characteristics.

#19 Hawaiian Shirt Zombie, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  20. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

Maybe I spoke too soon - Glen Mazzara's tweeted this in response to a fan's question 'Will we ever find out what happened to the crew from "Vatos"? Or why Shane was running in the beginning of the S2 trailer?” yes'. Of course it may just be a passing reference in conversation rather than the actual scenes but at least it's something.