Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Trunk, barn, tree walkers foreshadowing deaths?

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by DarylFTW, Feb 20, 2015.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Is it possible that the 3 dead (again) walkers that were found could be foreshadowing the deaths of those who found them?
    Could Maggie end up as the trunk walker?
    Daryl the tree walker?
    And Carol the barn walker? ...I realize she didn't "find" this one but she seemed to be sympathizing with it.

2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Sorry to shoot you down but no. This is just reaching.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I got the feeling those walkers were more to represent the pain both of them were feeling over their losses than anything else. I highly doubt any of those three characters are going anywhere in the near future.

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I didn't think of it as foreshadowing any of their deaths, but I did think it meant something or had a story beyond representing their current mindset or whatever. I also wonder why Aaron and his group didn't try to engage the tree or barn walker? I dont read the comics, so maybe I 'm missing it.
    The trunk walker surprised me, she was obviously a hostage and died tied up in the trunk, I find that disturbing. And not in a reminds - me - of - Beth way.