Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Spoiler] TSDF Q & A spoiler

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Sharpie61, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Q& A Episode 10.10 "Stalker"

Thanks as always to our fabulous source for another fantastic Q&A!

1. Gamma offers the Alexandrians "a trade" what is it?

In order to believe she's telling them the whole truth and act on the information she has given, Gabriel plays the "servant of God who has taken so many confessions that he knows when someone's holding something back" card and asks Gamma to tell him the thing that she's holding back. She admits to killing her sister for Alpha, without Alpha even asking her to do it.

2. Does anyone at Alexandria trust Gamma? Who is the most vocal about not trusting her? Who insists she is placed in Negan's cell?

Gabriel does, especially after hearing about her sister. Rosita disagrees. It's Rosita who gives the actual order to have her placed in the cell, but I got the impression that this was the common decision anyway.

3. We know Beta is on a mission to retrieve Gamma - does he succeed? Does he get her back to Alpha?

Almost. Gamma volunteers to go with him to keep him from killing Rosita. As they are walking in the woods, the group led by Gabriel and Scott ambush them, Beta takes off running, Gabriel fires a shot at him but he misses, so Beta gets away. They bring Gamma back to Alexandria and then put her on a carriage to Hilltop.

4. Does Beta bring anyone with him to Alexandria?

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I think the idea was for him to go alone, kill a bunch of people, wait for them to turn and have them act as a distraction while he goes to retrieve Gamma.

5. Who does Beta kill in Alexandria? Do we see Laura die by Beta's hand?

I can specifically mention Alfred's death, the guy that was with Margo and Gage when they had ambushed Lydia before. There are also a few people Beta killed who turn, and some are shown pretty clearly, but I'm not sure exactly who they are. We do see him killing Laura, he slams her against the bars inside the cell after she comes to Gamma's rescue. Gamma manages to get away because of her.

6. Where do Judith and RJ run to for safety? Where's Barbara?

We don't see where they go, we just see them getting out of the room they were in with Gamma. I didn't see Barbara.

7. Where do Rosita and Beta fight? Is Coco ever in danger?

In the house above the cell, I think it's Michonne's. After Judith and RJ get away, Beta grabs Gamma by the ankle. Rosita distracts him, they fight, but she's overpowered. Right when he's about to deliver the fatal blow, Gamma stops him and lures him away, saying that it's her that Alpha wants. Coco is okay throughout.

8. Where did Negan get his Whisperer mask from?

Negan's not in this episode.

9. Can you tell us about the fight between Alpha and Daryl?

I think the most prominent detail here is that Alpha slashes Daryl in the face, near the eye, which causes a huge disadvantage for him because he has blood in his eyes -we see his blurred, bloody point of view more than once- and he has a hard time locating and fighting off the walkers around him.

It starts with him pinning her down, asking "where are they", and then come the cutting and the stabbing in the leg. But they are both badly wounded. She then follows him to what looks like a gas station, bangs her shotgun against a pipe to attract walkers, and at some point, Daryl has no choice but to pull the knife out of his leg which causes a huge spraying of blood. Since they are both weak and can barely walk, they can't get out, and Daryl tells Alpha that she lost Lydia because she didn't love her. Alpha is clearly offended by this remark, she tries to get up and walk towards him, but she falls, and that's when Lydia arrives. It's also worth noting that their encounter starts near a different exit where Alpha is busy luring the horde out of the cave. So there really is at least one other exit.

10. Does Lydia talk to Daryl when he regains consciousness? What does she say?

Daryl asks her if she killed Alpha, she asks whether he could have if it were his father instead.

11. What else happens with Lydia?

Alpha asks Lydia to kill her. She says that she's ready and that "they" are waiting for Lydia to lead them. Lydia refuses, she says that she's not here for them and she's not here for her. She tells her that "they are human, not perfect, just human", that that's all she ever wanted to be and that's what Alpha never gave her.

12. Does Daryl make it home by the end of the episode?

We don't see it.

13. How’s Doggo?

Once again, he's not in this episode.

14. Is there anything else interesting that happens?

My favorite scene in the whole episode was Judith shooting Beta in the chest through the closed door of her and RJ's bedroom. But it turns out the SOB had a breast plate on all along.

There are a bunch of things that come to mind, but I've had a hard time fitting most of it into the questions, so I'll try to make a quick list in no particular order:

- The scene with a Whisperer attacking Coco was actually Rosita having a nightmare.
    - She and Gabriel talk about her possibly freezing in combat again and she tells him about having dreams where the Whisperers kill her.
    - Gabriel goes on a rant about how the Whisperers are cowards, and that they should keep them alive, start pulling out teeth and taking fingers to scare them and get them to drop the act, which is what it's all about.
    - They get a call from an Echo Post about an incoming herd. This is why Scott and Gabriel and a group of people go outside, but it turns out it was a trap to have less people back in Alexandria for Beta's infiltration. The call was forced, and the people at Echo Post were unfortunately killed.
    - Aaron returns to Alexandria and tells Gabriel and Scott that "not everyone got out".
    - Beta enters Alexandria through Cheryl's grave. This leads Gabe and Aaron to conclude that Dante made this happen since he was the one who buried her.
    - Judith talks to Gamma the same way she used to talk to Negan, from the stairs over the barred window. She asks her her name, and Gamma talks a bit about her and her sister making wrong decisions, needing someone to make them for them, and meeting Alpha. Judith tells her that if they had met her mom or dad first, she wouldn't be in there, and that she doesn't seem like a monster to her. Judith also has Gamma come and hide inside the house after Laura helps her get out of the cell.
    - When Lydia calls Alpha "mama", even in her wounded state, she doesn't neglect to tell Lydia not to call her that and that she knows better.
    - After everything is over, Rosita also heads for Hilltop to see the doctor there, leaving Coco behind with Gabriel because it's safer. Once in the carriage, she introduces herself to Gamma and they shake hands.
    - When Alpha wakes up, the knife she had stabbed Daryl with is pinned on a table near a carved message that says "your way is not the only way".

15. How does the episode end?

Alpha wakes up -the next morning I guess- after her encounter with Lydia, with Whisperers by her side. She goes on a rant about how she's not weak anymore, how she's stronger than ever, how the horde "will butcher them and screams will be songs to her", and she recites the "we are free" thing.

The truth is out there

2. Carl's Pudding

Hmmm... Nothing on Magna and Connie's fate? No Negan/Alpha afterglow? Frustrating...