Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tsk Tsk, Nick!!

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Grotesque' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Nick, when you are in an apocalypse you don't wait until AFTER dogs attack you to get on top of the van. You sleep on top of the van in the first place!! ;)

2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Same in that house he just walked into nice as can be, you don't just drop yourself into some place with no doors or windows assuming nobody will disturb you... I think Nick got way too overconfident thinking so long he was with the dead he'd be fine... Something did jump out at me about that strategy thou, which is basically how unsafe and reckless it is.

Granted some living will kill live or dead regardless...

But if you "walk with the dead" there's no telling who is going to shoot you.
    And you're really not 100% safe from the dead either, not quite.

3. bjhix

bjhix New Member

Exactly what I thought when I saw him sit down. Not even thinking about zombies or dogs that might want to attack you, common sense would tell you "hey, how about snakes or other poison critters that can crawl up on me"

My other problem was how quickly he recovered from his bite. I've been bit by a dog on my forearm, just sliced open the skin in 3 places and didn't damage the muscle under. It was sore as heck for several weeks and I wasn't able to use that arm for over a week. He was walking around on that leg after the doc saw him like he was almost better. He should have been gimping along for quite some time after an impact like that.
    :zombies_confused:

4. Uh Clem

Uh Clem New Member

Yawn. Same thing, he creates post after post like this. So dull.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]