Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TWD Game - A Lesson From Lee

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by IGravemind, Oct 18, 2016.

1. IGravemind

IGravemind Member

[​IMG]

Hello!

So with Telltale's hit game series based on Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead - I felt I wanted to give my thoughts on what we can learn from Lee as a character in relation to what it means to be a hero in a story. Challenging the generic genre conventions and narrative construct of being a hero, Lee's character can teach us - both viewers and film students - why a hero doesn't always need to be a knight in shining armour; for example, someone like Captain America or Thor from the Marvel Universe.
    With The Walking Dead Game being one of the best story driven games I have played, I felt it fitting to analyse Lee's role in the story and Lee's role in helping Clementine to face the new world as well as how Lee's character has developed what it means to be a morally grey hero; and here it is,

The Walking Dead Game - 'A Lesson From Lee'

Enjoy!