Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TWD Rewatch. Days Gone Bye

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Days Gone Bye' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 2, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh good episodes. I should redownload netflix. Lmao

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

So the holidays and explosive diarrhea [I won't mention any names] have kind of thrown a wrench in our schedule here. We could do this: Vote for one of the three in the quote box, and whichever one wins, we all watch it on our own time sometime before 9 PM Peaches Stampdo Time, Sunday.

Pick now from one of the following, for the episode that we watch live Sunday night:

[301] Seed

[302] Sick

[306] Hounded

@Jen7 @Dnae @PepperAnn @Sebrebc @everyoneelse

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Dammit!!! Two of those picks from season 2 are on my all time favorite episode list!!

But honestly I have both Nebraska and Better Angels damn near committed to memory.

Hmmmmm what to choose for season 3, what to choose.......

I enjoyed both episodes 1 and 2.

By title alone I cannot recall what episode 6 is about. That leads me to believe it has a bit of the Gov in the episode. To be honest, I only like Governor episodes where I know that he will either be bested or experience some type of trauma/pain. Episodes with the Gov and Andrea even hinting at doing the wild monkey dance turns my stomach. I was not then and remain a non-fan of that character.

So with that in mind I am now saddled with voting for either episode 1 or 2.

Sigh, episode 1 is again one of those that I have pretty much committed to memory.

And then episode 2, while I remember it being a good episode, I am a bit fuzzy about the details....

Which makes a re-watch all the more alluring.

So without further adieu......I vote for episode 302 Sick

EDIT: Laughing at the amount of thought I put into the decision and the length of my post detailing how I came to that decision or also known as 'too much time on my hands today'

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of browsing some facebook theories right now, and heard this doozy:

The walkers were never smarter and never picked up toys or used tools in Season one. What actually happened was that Summer, the girl who picked up the stuffed animal in the pilot, was actually ALIVE when she picked up the toy and then immediately died and turned while she was walking before Rick called out to her. Half rotted face, be damned!

The walker banging on the glass with the rock in Guts had actually died while he happened to be holding a rock, and just never let go of it when he turned.

• Funny Funny x 2