Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Twice As Far Complaints and Criticism thread

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by HondaS2kXD, Mar 18, 2016.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

I didn't see anything as far as Tara and Heath showing up. I think they left in a little truck with a camper-top. That certainly was not them in the big RV. I too saw that as Rick returning from somewhere.

My only complaint is the direction they are taking Carol right now. I don't like it. Morgan has her all messed up mentally. I'm hoping it works out okay, but I have a feeling she causes Daryl to meet his death.

I saw the Denise death from a mile away. As soon as she started getting loud with her lecture to Daryl and Rosita, I sensed an arrow through the eye for her. Did she take Abraham's place???

2. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

I agree Denise probably shouldn't have been there, but I think they made her take the bullet for someone else. If that's so, I'm glad she was there.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

one of the guests on TTD mentioned lining up the cars for defense, they're worried big time

4. SunnysBF

SunnysBF Member

It's nice to know that Morgan can build a whole ****ing prison cell without Rick knowing... :zombies_rolleyes:

5. FansTheZombie

FansTheZombie Member

That's my biggest complaint also, what is happening with Carol. It kind of doesn't make any sense in that it happened too fast. Although I suppose it could IRL... We can already know by this that something will happen directly related to her leaving. Possibly like you said, something to do with Daryl's death which would be BS!

Indeed Denise DID take Abraham's place as it was him in the comics who got the arrow through the eye! I'm glad they changed that! And all should remember that there is a real Dr. they can go to now!

6. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

Oops. I actually forgot about the Dr. at Hilltop.

A friend of mine told me earlier that he thought it was crazy that ASZ's doctor was killed.

7. FansTheZombie

FansTheZombie Member

I think they did that just so that Abraham would be saved. At least for now. I figure if they kill off a major male character, they will want another to step into his place and that would probably be Abraham. There really haven't been any major males who have become really popular with fans. Someone strong and who could take charge, give orders etc.

Otherwise yes it does suck to lose her! She even tried to do surgeries and would have gotten good at it. As long as there is someone nearby she isn't such a loss.

8. Steppin' Razor

I thought it was kind of stupid how Morgan built a legit ****ing prison cell, brick by perfect brick. It was just lame lol.

9. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Exactly! As for my complaints on the entire episode...

[​IMG]

#49 AnnieOakley, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  10. ColorsVersatile

Seriously, who else is getting tired of seeing (almost) entire ennemy groups geeting wiped off with (almost) no loss on Rick' side? It is getting ridiculous.
    You have no idea how impatient I am getting at the idea of seeing you-know-who

And this.

11. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Intro of the show was too long, and too repetitive. I get they were showing passage of time but felt like watching paint dry.

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was one of the oddest bits in the episode. Daryl made her presence completely pointless, and then neither he nor Rosita asked for her help getting things, noticed when she went in the walker room, she didn't exist at all. Same thing when she went for the cooler, they didn't bother looking back to see if she was following. Then when she did die, someone else patched up Eugene and gave him antibiotics, and the point was.... she really was useless?

13. Morgotha

Shows how tightly they inventory their supplies.

14. Morgotha

Bothered me...

Overly repetitive intro. Not artsy so much as a waste of time that could have been spent on something else.

They STILL use broken down old cars from the 80's and make it a point to show how bad they are. Why not go back to the brand new Hyundais? Is the whole point that a pickup from 1980 is more reliable than a brand new Hyundai?

Daryl and Rosita not taking a closer look at the downed tree to see if it was cut-- or cracked in a natural manner. One would like to know if they were being forced to walk by someone.

Daryl and Rosita going in separate directions to the same place! In a ZA right after you killed off a bunch of members of a rival gang.

Going to some factory in the middle of who knows where to make bullets instead of bringing whatever machine you want back to the ASZ. You brought all the components for the walls on big trucks, you can't bring this stuff too?

15. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I agree MOrgotha.

And then they even leave Denise "Ain't worth the trouble, come on" and turn around to walk on. The ONLY doctor. Very good job.

Also Eugene and Abraham, stop ****ing fighting idiots. Eugene is stupid socially but also important.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DWIGHT!? BABAHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE! Oh dear god how stupid he looks, how bad the make up looks. He looks like a big as ***** whipped wimp. Come on! The biker clowns was the most spooky shit they pulled out about Negan. These are even less spooky than The Governors militia. Dear god.

This Dwight is super pathetic, so is Negans men. Can they do anything, at all, right?

#55 Marc, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  16. motorman

motorman New Member

Get just a little real

The bad guys are hiding in the woods and they shoot one of the good guys. Then they step out from their cover to face the armed good guys? Why? Why not stay in the cover and kill them? C'mon. Then, Daryl lets them take his weapons knowing full well they plan on killing them? It makes zero sense. Just once, I'd like to see any of these characters do what a reasonable person would do under similar circumstances. If the show was taking place in Washington D.C. and all the characters were from D.C. I could understand why nothing they do, makes a bit of sense, but c'mon.

17. Melo

Melo Active Member

another episode where we didnt see rosita's ass in panties or a thong... well i enjoy it all the time since i'm her boy toy, but i'm speaking for the viewers in general, some great ass shots though during the ep!

18. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

So true, i had a tubal ligation in my 20's and they still always ask and have tested me..... Now i have had a hysterestomy, i hope the preganancy tests/ questions can stop now. I DO understand the reason why, but.... C'mon.

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Morgan works like a SOB. When he was by himself back in Ricks home town , he collected a whole arsenal that was more than what Rick's prison crew and Woodbury's crew had combined. And he had time to make walker traps and booby traps to boot.

20. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Because dead bodies can not tell you where they came from. And clearly the Saviors know human collateral would be useful leverage against a group as powerful and capable as Ricks. (I cite the hill-top dumb asses trying to kill their leader..why? the saviors had one of theirs hostage)