Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Twin Peaks

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

True they could go the film route like Deadwood is doing. I haven't read the Secret History books. Was a little leery of it, but will definitely pick them up now.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stealth

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stealth

I finally read the Secret History and was very impressed with it. They did an amazing job of weaving real historical events into the story. They even included rumors, like Nixon visiting a base that held an alien. This was definitely a book written for the fans of the show and it really gives a deeper understanding of the world created by Lynch and Frost. Loved it.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, those books were very well put together. TWD could learn a lesson from Secret History in what level of quality a companion book can be. You know there's two books, right? A second one came out after Twin Peaks s3.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stealth

Yes, I bought the final dossier too but haven't read it yet. I'm just saving it for a bit because I don't want to be done with the whole Twin Peaks world yet, so I'm spacing it out.

A season based on this Twin Peaks history would be very interesting to watch. I think if (and we probably will) get a Season 4 they'll pick up where we left off with Cooper in the alternate timeline. But the whole idea of going back into the history of Twin Peaks is fascinating to me. There's so much Lynch and Frost could do with it. But at this point in their careers I don't think we'll ever see something like that.