Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Two and A Half New Lives (Babies)

Discussion in 'Episode 310 - Home' started by Zvivor, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Now we have (1) Judith- 2 weeks old; (2) baby in the red car on the bridge- age unknown; and (3) woman about to "pop" at Woodbury, who is shown as a very pregnant woman dressed in white in the crowd at the Andrea speech and very, very briefly at the arena. A more hopeful view of the future? Or are Kirkman and TWD writers going to kill them all?

2. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

Babies are at a very high risk, they're loud and require a lot of food. Also are helpless, so their chances of living seem rather low.

3. devinnn

devinnn Member

the only baby we, as the viewers, are going to experience is Judith and so far she has been largely pushed to the side so I don't expect Kirkman and crew to address this topic in anything more than a side note for now.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Unless you're in a location where you're hundreds & hundreds of miles away from civilization, it would be impossible to have babies & toddlers safely..

5. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I thought, I saw two women being pregnant at Woodbury. I know, one lady she looked like she was 8 or 9 months pregnant. The other lady, was like 4 or 5 months pregnant. (maybe 6 months pregnant.)