Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

two minor things that really annoyed me

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Morgotha, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I think Sophia was only missing 4-5 days, although it seemed like forever. Then we had the whole 'what shall we do with Randall?' roundabout (Hershel did surgery, Randall recoups, they go back and forth), that's about a week. Then everything went to hell in a hand basket. I know what you mean, though. It seemed much longer!

2. cmstomps

cmstomps Member

Yeah....gonna make me want to rewatch the season (if I can stand it, lol). Right now, though, it's making the Glen/Maggie hook up seem waaaaay more impetuous than I thought at the time. Just weird that they barely knew each other. And Shane - his constantly erupting frustration seems a lot more nuts - makes him seem like a much more volatile dude.

3. Elvis_Mazur

Elvis_Mazur Member

The kidnapper must have been someone with serious mental problems. At least, that's my explanation.