Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

two thangs....women and cameras

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by gavuk, Oct 30, 2016.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but only seeing episode 1 tonight

I only spotted one woman at Negans killing spot (i'm sure it was a women in profile from the torso down when Negans crew were leaving) so does he have an issue with women?

Secondly

Again when Negans gang were leaving one of his crew was taking photos of the 2 dead bodies with a camera that prints it immediately (like in the 1970's kids).. Why?

2. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

1. S6 showed 3 women were part of Negan's camp. When Rick and company raided one of outpost, women where present or a least a woman. She died when Glenn & Heath opened fire on the closed door after finding the armory. Since you don't read the comics I don't want to spoil - Negan and women for you. I'm sure the show will adapt that part of the comics into the show.

2. Negan's keeps souvenirs /trophies of he's kills. Again, pictures of he's previous victims were on a wall at the safe house - Glenn and Heath saw them.

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Paula, Molls, and... forget the other woman... but they were all a part of Negan's crew. The ones Maggie and Carol were captured by, and then killed and escaped.

Negan has no issues with women, in charge of outposts or otherwise.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Because there are no more One-Hour Photo print shops anymore.

Sorry I couldn't resist. ;)

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

this was season 6 episode 12 Not Tomorrow Yet when Rick and Co raided the outpost to rescue the Hilltop hostage and retrieve their guns and ammo. It was during that moment after Glenn's first human kill that he looks up and sees that the person he has just killed has a collection of Polaroid pics of people with their heads bashed in. Many speculated this as foreshadowing and sadly many were correct. The guy in the season 7 premier was a nice touch (for lack of a better way to state) to complete the thread from season 6.
    [​IMG]

6. PepperAnn

I actually just rewatched this episode today precisely for this scene.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My sister has said to me that I am unstable for watching a show that is so full of doom and gloom.....

She has nerve....she watches Dancing with the Stars, talk about filled with doom and gloom!

8. PepperAnn

Lmao!!!!!

People just don't understand. Sigh.