Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tyreese Didn't Kill Cabin Boy and it will cost

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by FutureApocalyps, Oct 19, 2014.

1. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I don't know, but we all saw those brutal punches. Even if the guy's not dead, he should be swelled up like a balloon. How do you eat meat after all those blows to the jaw.? You don't, you sip your Bob shake though a straw. Better show me a blender in the next episode.

2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I am sorry but I have less respect for that aftershow than I do the various theories on this forum, even if they could accurately entertain the events it's all for the sake of making a show off another show... Another hour they can sell advertising to viewers... I just don't respect them, they even tell you... Even if they knew what is coming (which they don't) they wouldn't tell us and what they do tell us is all pure speculation.

Anyhow I watched it several times but found it didn't add much to the show for me.

As for me I really don't think it matters whether T lied or thought he killed but didn't...
    The fact is that as things stand, T is not capable of killing the living.

3. Dead man walking

I think you've missed the point entirely here. I believe he did kill the guy, I think he likely went berserk (because of Judith who he seems determined to protect no matter what, even more so after the two girls died). Let's be realistic, he was forced outside because he threatened to snap Judith's neck and in rage with his bare hands smashed all the walkers outside to silence and then came back in a complete rage to attack him. How is it possible that any man, even Tyreese could suddenly calm down? No chance, his rage would have carried him on to monster proportions and that is the point why we didn't see what was inside. Not because he left him alive but rather because he probably smashed to guy to an unrecognisable mess in his uncontrollable rage (which we all see he has inside but is trying hard to contain). That is why he didn't show Carol, that is also why he has forgiven Carol (because he realises he isn't any better) and is the reason he tries not to be involved in dealing with walkers or bad guys. When he goes, he goes and simply cannot control it - we've seen a few flash points now and I believe it's building up to something great. Just wait and see.

I also believe we will see the result of Tyreese's work on this idiot a little later in the series when it is more appropriate to Tyreese blowing his stack - perhaps Gareth will come across this cabin and see the mess. who knows, but one way, whether it's a flash back or whatever, we might see what happened.

And anyway - I think Rick's group is paying enough for leaving those few survivors from Terminus alive, so one more guy couldn't really make them pay much more than they already are.

#23 Dead man walking, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  4. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

"...you sip your Bob shake through a straw". Good one ! ( also a ref to Shawshank ).

5. FutureApocalyps

He looks pretty good for getting beat up. I would think he would be really busted up from a brutal beating. Tyreese should have stabbed him through the brain.

6. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

But... The dude is alive and well in the next episode, so obviously that all goes out the window. You SEE him sitting around the Bob-fire with Gareth.

7. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Yeah they will pay for that failure and it's Bob. But don't worry once they learned of what's happened to Bob this will rile them up that Rick will lead some of the members to go massacre Gareth's group. Tyrese will finally get to hulk out on Martin and finish the job, while Rick dismembers Gareth's body with that machete in front of his group. They only got like 5 or 6 of them cannibals left seen around the fire so Prison Gang's got this one.

8. Dead man walking

Yeah - I didn't know that. In my country we don't get any 'next time on AMC's TWD' unfortunately. Sasha showed him how it should be done at least.

But Tyreese for sure is a time bomb, they're building him up to explode big time (I hope at least).