Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tyreese is so far a Disappointment

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by Jakobi, Oct 13, 2013.

1. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Because he look exactly like him, uses the same weapon as him, and is very similar in personality at the point where the show is at?

2. marsyao

marsyao Member

I call him a wussy not just because that Tyreese not being comfortable with killing walkers at the fence, I dislike him since last season

3. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Agreed. This is what I've wanted to say.

And dammit, people... We have watched only one episode so far! Just wait and you'll see... Tyreese won't disappoint us.

4. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Well if you dislike him then it's not going to matter what he does or what anyone says. You're going to find fault withy him no matter what.

5. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

I think they're purposelly making him all whimpy-like to develop his storyline for the season. After the spending the first episodes all nice and kind-hearted, he looses someone he loves and develops into this cold-hearted, mean, even bad@ss (over time) character.

6. Jack Woodward

Jack Woodward Member

This is essentially the first episode of a very dark and daunting series. You cant expect Ty to just get all hardcore with nothing to lose; he hasn't really lost anything, yet. He isn't a leader and doesn't have many responsibilties so he has more than enough time to chill and wind down and get things along with karen.

However, despite him not being a main character of the group until later on, i assume that it is a possibility that after possibily losing karen or someone close to him, he will become a large part of the main cast as the series gets further on.

7. Daryl<3

Daryl<3 Member

In season 3 he was all about earning his keep, and in the very first episode of season 4 he was a giant puss. If I was his lady friend I would drop that shit in a heart beat and go after a real man.... Daryl (;

8. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

Ty will be bad ass when it matters the most, with that being said he definitely has a heart and i think the fans should be more patient. I prefer him this episode then last season..he was a bit TOO desperate for acceptance. (personally) but i understand why.

9. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Fanboys here are going to rail on him even more after he sings to Karen in the next episode.

10. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

The singing was cringe-worthy. Easily Hammetime's biggest flaw, and it was embarrassing to watch.