Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ugh so annoying

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by Sabreguy, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Sabreguy

Sabreguy New Member

I don't know what those two girls are like in the comics (forgot their names Megan and lily?) but I found them almost as annoying as Andrea. Anyone else?

2. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

I don't find them annoying, not yet. But they kinda look like people I can get annoyed by. Lol

3. Kryikk

Kryikk New Member

Low tolerance levels maybe?

4. LAC9577

LAC9577 Member

That's not Megan and Lily from the comics...These girls were in the books and it plays out kinda the same...

5. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I find it funny when people say this because every single women that ever existed on the Walking dead has been called annoying one time or another. The only way they can be less annoying is if they don't talk, and then people complain they don't get enough time on the show....... Da f*ck people.

6. Sabreguy

Sabreguy New Member

It's not that they are woman and talk. It's just that they seem like every other woman that has been annoying. Not very smart, irrelevant talking which lingers the episode on and makes it longer, very dumb decisions. Lemme just example.

"I've got enough artillery to kill you each day for 10 years" something along the lines of that. It might not be the best example but seriously? I mean once you kill someone their dead. If I were the gov man. It may not be the example but a little insight on their characters from the comics might help. You can't afford to make bad decisions or think..... Stupidly. But I suppose I'm not in their position so I'll just let it slide......

7. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Are you serious yourself? ;)

8. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

:zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol:

9. joshred4

joshred4 Member

I see what you're saying...especially at the beginning with how Tara was trying to be all tough, yet these people are absolute greenhorns when it comes to this ZA world...

10. RonRevogeht

RonRevogeht Member

These women are somewhat attractive by TWD standards and they helped The Governor so they get a pass (from me). lol

11. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

I don't think it's the people from the books. I mean, either way the books and comics have nothing to do with the show. But the family in the book was April, Tera and David Chalmers, and they had no girl, and the time line is completely different, while the show was Lilly, Megan, Don and Tera.....

I'd assume they just took that situation from the book and made a very similar family. I wish they would of used a last name so we could see if there was a connection.

12. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I think that was part of the point of this episode. Women or not, they were portrayed as *survivor newbies*; a small group that somehow managed to survive mainly by avoidance and hiding away. Making them vulnerable accentuated The Governor's feeling that he needed to protect them somehow, esp. with a little girl of Penny's age and likeness involved, and it's why he relented and allowed them to come with him.

13. Firewallcano

Firewallcano Member

Lilly - She's okay, medical skills and is nice enough
    Megan - A little kid so i forgive her being dumb and standing there on the road

Tara ... Just dreadful, acts hardcore then nearly dies then sprains her ankle on nothing. I'm guessing she's the "dead weight"

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Lily and Megan and DAvid I did not find annoying at all. Tara was quite annoying during the first half...[tough guy, fist bump attitude would have gotten old with me quick], but I started liking her later in the episode.

15. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Way too soon to have much of an opinion about them.

16. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Agreed.

"So annoying" are not the words for describing them yet. We'll see their actions in the next episode...

17. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I didn't find any of them annoying. But I like Tara the most so far.

18. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

They need to be less like women and more like stepford wives..

Why have all these ladies on the show been out of the kitchen !

[​IMG]

19. LAC9577

LAC9577 Member

Yeah weren't Megan and Lily 2 girls with that bigger group...April, Tera and David were the family in the building...so they are using some of the story line but changing the characters around.