Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Under The Flesh Webcomic

Discussion in 'Zombie Fan Fiction' started by TrickyZombie, Feb 28, 2014.

1. TrickyZombie

TrickyZombie New Member

I'm an Indy comic writer, horror fanatic, and lover of zombie lore who enjoys writing bizarre and disturbing comics! What better place to share my story than with zombie fans of The Walking Dead! Figured this would be an ideal place to plug into an audience who would appreciate a good virus story! If there's one thing zombie buffs can't get enough of, it's awesome narratives that dare to expound upon the medium in daring and innovative ways!

I'm currently launching a webcomic that's set to debut in March. It's a post apocalyptic horror tale where the world is ravaged by a pathogen which only infects men, turning them into savage cannibals. Hope lies with a special forces soldier who is more than he seems.
    I would love to say more, but I'm sure I said too much :zombies_cool:[​IMG]

#1 TrickyZombie, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Intriguing. I will keep an eye out for it. :) love me some zombie tales. I'm polishing up a few pages myself that are to be posted any hour now. I'm just doing this as time permits, lots of stuff to do between work and errands keeps me from posting as much as I would like. How do you find the time?

3. TrickyZombie

TrickyZombie New Member

Z-man thanks for the hit ;) I'm sure you'll dig this story being a zombie aficionado like myself. Z-man, I know you're struggle man. I work a 40hr a week job, while going to college, and being married. The best way to find time, is to honestly make the time. But firstly, take it one day at a time. It's easy to get overwhelmed. Pace yourself and set small reasonable goals. Example, today I will finish one page. Or, I'll work on this aspect of the project on my day off. It's hard, but dig deep inside and really ask yourself why you want to make comics. The determination will follow.

Hope that helped. I'll be visiting you on FB!

4. TrickyZombie

TrickyZombie New Member

It's official, we're launching Under The Flesh this Sunday, March 30th! Now you'll have another decent zombie tale to tide you over until the next season of TWD starts!

5. TrickyZombie

TrickyZombie New Member

#5 TrickyZombie, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  6. zombiestop

zombiestop Member

Hey TrickyZombie! Looking forward to hearing more about this. Any excepts or preview art from the comic?